By entering a competition on the Digicel St. Lucia's Facebook page you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. You further agree and consent to Digicel storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition.
You, as the entrant, are providing information to Digicel St. Lucia, and not to Facebook.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) A resident of St. Lucia; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Digicel St. Lucia.
3. Entries must be posted on Digicel St. Lucia's Facebook page.
4. Entries must be submitted by 23:59pm 1st November 2018 in order to be eligible. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be selected randomly.
6. Digicel St. Lucia will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Digicel reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by contacting you directly through Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 6 hours, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
9. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
10. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
11. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of a similar value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. Digicel St. Luciareserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules, which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page, which shall be deemed notification. It is therefore your responsibility to check the website and review the rules each time before any competition is entered into by you.
16. Digicel reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Digicel St. Lucia's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Digicel St. Lucia.
17. Digicel St. Lucia's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by St. Lucia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of St. Lucia.