1. What is Credit U?
Credit U allows you to transfer credit from your own postpaid or prepaid account to the prepaid account of friends and family using your mobile handset.
2. How do I send a Credit U?
- Dial *128* + 11-digit receiving mobile number* + amount followed by # key. E.g. (*128*12687201234*75#)
- Wait for the confirmation message.
- Then dial *128*1# to confirm or *128*2# to cancel.
- Both sending and receiving users receive a confirmation message.
3. How do I check my account balance after receiving credit via Credit U?
Dial *120# to check your account balance.