1. What is the difference between Credit Me and Credit U?
Credit Me allows Digicel prepaid customers to request credit from another Digicel prepaid or postpaid customer. Credit U allows Digicel prepaid or postpaid customers to transfer credit to Digicel prepaid customers.
2. Can a postpaid customer send a Credit Me request?
No. Postpaid customers cannot send a Credit Me request.
3. Why is Digicel introducing this product?
Credit Me will address cases of need when access to other top up methods is limited/unavailable.
4. What amounts can I request using the Credit Me?
You are not required to request or transfer credit according to the amounts that are currently available.
You can request and receive any variable amount greater than or equal to KYD 5.00 and equal to our less than KYD 5.00.
5. Is there a maximum amount of credit that can be requested in each Credit Me request?
Yes. The maximum amount of top up credit a user can request is KYD 300.00
6. Is there a limit to the amount of Credit Me that I am allowed to send?
Yes. You have a maximum of 10 Credit Me requests per day. If you attempt to exceed this amount you would get the following message:
“You have exceeded your maximum request. Please try again tomorrow. Thank you”.
7. What is the maximum amount of credit that can be requested via Credit Me each day?
There is no limit to the amount of credit that can be requested in a given day.
8. Can I request or transfer non-whole dollars?
No. These messages do not allow the entry of decimal points. Amounts requested and transferred must be in whole dollars.
9. Are there any criteria that I need to meet in order to send a Credit Me?
Yes. You must be a prepaid customer with a balance less than KYD 5.00, or with expired airtime or service dates in order to send a Credit Me request.
10. How do I send a Credit Me?
Simply dial *127*Phone Number*Amount Requested# SEND
Mary’s prepaid number is 12687201234. She wants to request KYD 50.00 from John – John’s number is 12687201234. To request the funds, Mary simply sends the following to John’s number: *127*12687201234*50#
11. Is there a service fee or any other charge for sending a Credit Me?
No. There would be no cost attached to send a Credit Me request.
12. Am I required to register for the service?
No registration is required. All prepaid customers are automatically provisioned to send Credit Me requests.