8. Can a customer add more minutes to their Quick Pick plan?
No, customers are only able to add more data to their Quick Pick plan.
9. If I purchase a Quick Pick plan and would like to switch to a regular data or voice plan, am I able to?
Yes, a customer is able to move between plans as necessary. If the customer activates Pick Talk & Data 3 Day plan, but want to move to the 7 Day 600MB plan, customer is able to do so without restrictions. However, transit rules apply, where a customer cannot transit below a 7 day plan if moving from a 7day or higher plan.
10. What is d’Music?
D’Music is Digicel’s music streaming app that gives customers access to over 35 million tracks to download and stream.
11. Where can I download the app?
Customers can download the app for FREE from their App Store.
12. Do I need to activate a Quick Pick plan to use d’Music?
Yes, d’Music is only available on the following plans. If a customer does not activate one of the plans below, he/she will not be able to access the app after download.
Refer to table above for benefits (Question #4)
13. Will I be charged for using d’Music on the Quick Pick plan?
Customers are given an allotment of free usage per plan of choice. Once the data allotment has been used the customer will be charged from their data plan, then main account.