Digicel St. Kitts & Nevis is looking for a top candidate to fill the role of Business Solutions Sales Executive.
Digicel is seeking a suitable candidate with experience who thrives in fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. Digicel is recognized for being the best in our industry and this is your opportunity to be a key player in a top-class company.
J o b O v e r v i e w
Business Solutions Sales Executive with experience in “Business to Business” sales and management of business accounts.
Note: The role is for Sales of Technology solutions including, Internet connectivity, Leased Circuits, Network Hardware, Servers, Managed Cloud Solutions, PBX systems and Managed Wi-Fi platforms. In order to effectively execute the position a minimum of basic knowledge of these product is required.
Main duties and responsibility:
- To meet and exceed sales targets, whilst ensuring business growth, loyalty and customer satisfaction on a consistent basis.
- Sell Digicel’ s portfolio of Business Solutions products. Translate customer requirements and the features of the service, into offering specific customer benefits and solutions.
- Identify and qualify increased business opportunities from existing customers
- Draw on experience and innovation to create proposals.
- Utilize and maintain key performance indices to track, accurately forecast and close sales.
- Identify and understand all key customer business requirements across all functions and use this to develop a successful sales strategy.
- Sales Reporting in the Digicel Sales Data base platform “Salesforce”.
- Report daily contacts
- Report prospects (new business)
- Monitor Corporate A/C (existing). Engage through all levels and functions to develop key account relationship.
- Accounts Status
- Develop and increase sales throughout all business sectors, SME, SOHO and Corporate
- Maintain sales through lead generation, cold calling, setting up appointments and referrals.
- Attend Seminars/Functions in relations to Industry/Market assigned.
- Maintain strong relationship with clients through sponsored social events
Qualifications and Experience:
- A first Degree in Business Management or related field (Preferred).
- Certification in related Sales or Technical courses (Desirable)
- 3 years’ experience in sales – Business to Business
- Proven track record in achieving Sales targets.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and adapt to changing priorities on own initiative.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Business acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications
To apply for this position, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of email: Application for Business Solutions Sales Executive
Deadline: 31st January 2019
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.