1. What is Unlimited Rollover Data & Talk?
Unlimited rollover data and talk is a benefit on our Quick Pick bundles, Nuff Data more Talk bundles, Nuff Nuff Data plans and selected postpaid plans where unused data and talk from your plan allowances are rolled over.
2. As a prepaid customer, how do I access this service?
As a prepaid customer you can access the unlimited rollover and talk enhancement feature by activating a Quick Pick bundle, Nuff Data more Talk bundle or Nuff Nuff Data plan via the MyDigicel App, Website or by dialing *147# to access the UMM self-help option.
3. As a postpaid customer, how do I access this service?
As a postpaid customer, Unlimited rollover and talk enhancement is automatic once you’re on a select Postpaid plan and you pay your bill on time.
4. Is Unlimited Rollover a promotion, meaning is it available for a limited time?
Unlimited rollover data and talk is Digicel’s latest offer designed to keep you seamlessly connected to the things you love without worrying about losing their unused data or talk. Once you’re on a Quick Pick bundle, Nuff Data more Talk bundle or Nuff Nuff Data plan you’re eligible to receive unlimited rollover data and talk.
5. Is there a maximum or minimum that can be rolled over?
You will never lose any MB of unused data or any second of unused talk as long as you auto-renew or repurchase your Quick Pick Bundle, Nuff Data more Talk bundle or Nuff Nuff Data plan before it expires - and you can use it however you want, whenever you want. If you repurchase your plan within the relevant grace period, the amount of data and voice you can rollover will be capped at 12GBs and 4000 minutes respectively.
Will my rolled over data and talk accumulate month on month?
Yes - as long as you are on a Quick Pick bundle, Nuff Data more Talk bundle or Nuff Nuff Data plan, you’ll never lose your unused data or talk. Your unused data and talk will automatically rollover for you to use whenever you choose once you are on a plan.
6. Is there an additional cost for accessing the rollover enhancement feature?
There is no additional cost to start enjoying rollover data and talk as this is now offered as part of our Quick Pick bundles, Nuff Data more Talk bundles, Nuff Nuff Data plans and new post-paid plans.
7. When do I lose my Unlimited Rollover Data and Talk?
That’s the beauty of Digicel’s Unlimited rollover data and talk - as long as you are on an applicable prepaid bundle/plan or you pay your postpaid select plan bill on time, you’ll never lose your used data or talk. If you renew your bundle or plan after it has expired (within ‘grace period’), your rollover data and talk will be capped at 12GBs and 4000 minutes respectively.
8. What is ‘grace period’?
Grace period refers to the period of time that your unused data and minutes can be redeemed after your existing plan expires. The current grace period on all prepaid plans/bundles is 24 hours. This means that once your current bundle/plan expires, you have 24 hours to repurchase this plan and rollover your unused data and minutes.
9. How do I discontinue this service?
The unused benefit will automatically rollover as long as you repurchase the same bundle while your current one is still active. Customers are to be encouraged not to lose their rollover benefit, continue purchasing and renewing your Quick Pick bundle, Nuff Data more Talk bundle or Nuff Nuff Data plan.
10. What happens if my bundle is depleted before it expires?
Customers will be required to repurchase a plan/bundle once their current benefits are depleted.
11. Will I receive a message to tell me when the bundles are completely used?
Yes, all customers on a prepaid plan/bundle or a select Postpaid plan will receive notifications to advise that the bundle is completely used.
12. Can I a roll over more than one plan at a time?
Yes, as long as you are buying a Quick Pick bundle, Nuff Data more Talk bundle or Nuff Nuff Data plan.
13. Will my bundles rollover if I activate a different plan?
If you currently have an applicable bundle/plan and want to buy another bundle then your unused benefits will rollover to your new purchase of one of the following:
- Talk to mixed bundle: only talk rolls over
- Data to mixed bundle: only Data rolls over
- Mixed bundles to talk only: only talk rolls over
- Mixed bundles to data only: only Data rolls over
If you currently have a Quick Pick bundle, Nuff Data more Talk bundle or Nuff Nuff Data plan and want to buy a legacy bundle or vice versa, then rollover will not be applicable.
14. Will my rollover benefit be used first?
Your rollover benefit is applied to your current bundle and will reflect one balance so you can browse, stream and chat to your heart content.
15. How do I auto renew, instead of activating each time a plan expires?
Your applicable bundle/plan can be auto-renewed easily. Once there is sufficient credit on your account, the plan can be auto-renewed by using the MyDigicel App or by dialing *147# self-help option. Postpaid plans are automatically renewed on the first of each month as long as you do not opt out.
16. Is there a maximum amount of talk minutes or data that can be accumulated?
Once you auto-renew your applicable bundle/plan or repurchase before your bundle/plan expires, there is no limit to the amount of data or talk so you can browse, stream and chat to your heart’s content. However, if you repurchase your bundle/plan after it expires, your data and/or minutes rollover will be capped at 12GB and 4000 minutes respectively.
17. How do I check my available voice minutes, SMS and data balance?
Customers can check their balance via the MyDigicel App or by using the 147# self-help option.
18. How do I reactivate this service?
You can reactivate your applicable bundle/plan via the MyDigicel App or by using *147# self-help option.
20. How do I check the balance of the voice or data bundle that was rolled over?
The rollover benefit is applied to your current bundle and will reflect one balance.