Quickie Plan Guide
Sign-up/ Activation Code
*147# *147# or MyDigicel App
How to check my bundle?
*147# or MyDigicel App
Voice Overage rate
|$5 .49 per minute + Tax|
1. What is Digicel’s new Quickie Plan?
· Quickie Plans allow all Digicel prepaid subscribers the opportunity to activate a subscription plan that gives access to unlimited Digi to Digi Voice minutes, unlimited Digi to Digi Text Messaging, WhatsApp Messaging and Facebook for One (1) Hour.
2. Who will qualify for these plans?
· A Quickie plan is available to all Digicel mobile prepaid customers through the My Digicel App and the prepaid service menu.
3. Is there a minimum amount of credit required in order to activate the Quickie Plans?
· Yes. A minimum of $60.00 is required on your account in order to activate any of the Quickie Plans. If you attempt to activate any of the Quickie plans with less than $60.00, activation will fail and you will receive a text message advising to add the required credit and try again.
4. How do I activate a Quickie Plan?
· Activation of the Quickie Plans can be made available via:
o Prepaid Services Menu (*147#)
o MyDigicel App
5. How long is a Quickie Plan valid for?
· Quickie plans are valid for one (1) hour.
6. Will I be able to repurchase another Quickie before my current plan ends?
· No. You are only able to purchase another Quickie once your current Quickie ends.
7. What are the features of the Quickie Plan?
· The table below outlines the features of the Quickie Plans
Table 1: Quickie Plan Costs and Features
· Unlimited On-net voice calls.
· Unlimited local on-net SMS.
· Unlimited WhatsApp messaging. (excluding VoIP**)
· Unlimited Facebook (excluding VoIP**)
**VoIP services include Voice and Video calls via Facebook and Whatsapp services.
8. Is there a maximum to the amounts that may be available in my bundle balances?
No, usage for the 1 hour period is unlimited.
9. How do I check the balances for my Quickie Plan?
· No, there is no balance check option for the unlimited access to On-Net voice, Digi to Digi SMS, WhatsApp messaging and Facebook for the one hour plan period.
10. Will my Quickie Plan bundles rollover?
· No, the plan does not offer bundle allotments therefore rollover will not apply.
11. Am I able to use my Quickie Plan after the plan expires?
· No. When the Quickie plan expires, you will lose access to all the benefit.
12. Will my rate plan change if I activate the Quickie Plan?
· Yes, activation of a Quickie Plan will result in your account being placed on the $5.49 plan rate plan
Note: Customers on - the $11.99 Gimme 5 rate plan will not be migrated to the $5.49 plan.
13. Can I activate a Night Time Add-On Plan and a Quickie Plan at the same time?
· Yes. You will be able to have both the Quickie plan and Night Time Data Add-On active at the same time.
· WhatsApp and Facebook usage will not be deducted from your Night Time data allotment or Quick Pick data allotment if main balance of Quick Pick data allotment is exhausted, for the duration of the Quickie Plan.
14. What will happen if my Quickie plan ends before my Night Time Add-On?
· If the Quickie Plan ends before the Night Time Add-on, Facebook usage will be charged from the Night Time/Quick Pick data allotment for the Quick Pick plan.
· If the Quick Pick data plan allotment is exhausted then you will be unable to browse.
· If the Night time Add-on ends before the Quickie plan you will continue to have access to only the unlimited WhatsApp and Facebook. The PAYGO rate of $20 per MB for all other data usage will also apply.
15. Will my Quickie Plan automatically renew?
· No. The Quickie plans do not auto-renew. After the one hour, you will be required to reactivate the plan with the required credit.
16. Am I able to activate a 4G/LTE Data Plan and a Quickie at the same time?
· Yes. You will be able to have the Quickie and 4G/LTE Data Plan active at the same.
· WhatsApp and Facebook usage will not be deducted from your data allotment or main balance if data allotment is exhausted, for the duration of the Quickie Plan.
17. What will happen if my Quickie ends before my 4G/LTE Data Plan?
· If the Quickie plan ends before the data plan, charges for WhatsApp and Facebook usage will be deducted from the data allotment for the 4G/LTE Data Plan.
· If the 4G/LTE Data Plan allotment is exhausted, you will be charge the overage rate of $20 per MB.
· If the 4G/LTE Data Plan end before the Quickie Plan, you will continue to have access to the unlimited WhatsApp and Facebook only. All other data access will be charged PAYGO rate of $20 per MB.
18. What is the plan interaction with the Social Media Add-On?
· Yes. You will be able to have both the Quickie Plan and Social Media Plans active at the same time.
19. Will I be able to have a Quick Pick Plan and a Quickie active at the same time?
· Yes. You will be able to have both the Quickie Plan and Quick Pick Bundle active at the same.
· Facebook usage will be not be deducted from your Quick Pick data allotment or main balance if Quick Pick data allotment is exhausted, for the duration of the Quickie Plan.
20. Am I able to activate an International Calling Plan while having a Quickie Plan?
· Yes. You will be able to have both the Quickie Plan and an International Calling Plan active at the same time.
21. What are the data speeds associated with the Quickie Plan?
· You will be allowed to browse at 4G and LTE speeds provided that the device has the correct phone settings and you are in an area in which LTE service is available.
22. Can I reactivate my Quickie Plan after it has ended?
· Yes. You will have the option to reactivate the plan via My Digicel App or via the *147# Services Menu after the one (1) hour has passed.
23. Can I deactivate my Quickie Plan?
· No. Once the plans have been activated, you will not be able to cancel.
24. Am I able to use bonus credit or DigiLoan balance to activate my plan?
· Yes, you will be able to use your DigiLoan or More Credit balance to purchase a quickie.
25. If I am roaming, can I use my Quickie plan?
· No. You must be in Jamaica on the Digicel Jamaica network to benefit from this offer.