1. Which are Digicel's “nuff data” plans?
Our supercharged Nuff Nuff Data plans give you more megabytes and rollover data to keep you connected for longer.
2. How do I activate a data plan?
Activating a data plan is super easy. Use the My Digicel app, or at www.digicelgroup.com or dial *147# to access the Prepaid Service Menu
3. I have unused data from my data plan, will my data rollover if I purchase a Data + Talk plan or vice-versa?
Yes, your data will rollover as long as you have purchased that plan before or within the 24-hour grace period.
4. What happens if the megabytes in my data plan are depleted before the plan expires?
Remember, no surprises. Pay no overage charges once you are on an active plan. To use data out of bundle, you can opt-in to pay the standard rate of JMD $20/MB for up to 5 megabytes within a 24 hour period or you can buy a 50MB Data Add-On for JMD $50 to stay connected.
5. Can I opt-out of auto-renew?
Sure. Dial *147# or use the My Digicel App p.mydigicel.net to view and manage your plan.
6. Who can benefit from the nuff nuff data plans?
All Digicel prepaid customers can enjoy the value and convenience of our prepaid data plans.
7. How will I be notified when my Data plan expires?
You will receive a friendly reminder letting you know that your plan is about to expire. If you do not activate a new data plan, we'll send you another reminder, just in case you forgot.
8. Can I activate an add-on if I want minutes or more data?
Go right ahead. Choose from three (3) convenient options to keep going with more megabytes: