12. How do I activate a voice or data add-on?
- You can purchase voice or data add-on using the below short codes:
- *143*1501# for voice add-on
- *143*1500# for data add-on
- You will then receive a confirmation code which you will be required to dial in order for the add-on to be included on the account.
13. Am I able to purchase multiple add-ons?
- Yes, you can activate multiple add-ons.
Example: You can have an International calling plan active, along with voice and data add-ons at the same time.
14. Can I buy more than one data or voice add-on?
- No, you will be able to purchase each add-on only once.
Example: You will not be able to activate two (2) voice and two (2) data add-ons at the same time, you will only be able to activate one (1) of each.
15. Where can I call with my anywhere voice minutes?
- The anywhere voice bundle includes calls to local Digicel mobile and WIMAX numbers, Digicel regional numbers, Flow mobile and landline numbers and international destinations (US, CAN and UK [Landlines]) only.
- Calls made within the anywhere voice bundles will not attract Government Telephone Call Tax (TCT).
- Calls made within the new Freedom postpaid plan will not qualify for any Gimme 5 offer.
16. Am I able to activate additional offers with these new postpaid plans?
- No, while on any of our new postpaid plans you will not be eligible for the below offers:
- Postpaid Free Nights and Weekends
- Postpaid Zero
- VIP TALK Plans
17. What happens if my data allotment are exhausted?
- To help you manage your data experience, you will be required to purchase a data add-on if your data allotment is depleted in order to continue using data services. Please refer to Table 4 on data add-ons.
18. Will I be charged Government Telephone Call Tax (TCT) when using my free unlimited voice bundles?
- Government Telephone Call Tax (TCT) will not be applied when using the free unlimited voice minutes as this is already included in the subscription fee.
19. Will I still benefit from Gimme 5 with these new postpaid plans?
- No. Calls within the new postpaid plans will not qualify for Gimme 5.
20. What will happen if I send messages outside of my free unlimited on-net SMS?
- There will be no charge for on-net SMS. Text messages to other networks/regions however, will be charged at the regular SMS rates of:
- $4 for off-net SMS
- $6 for International SMS
21. Am I able to use WhatsApp for free with the new postpaid plans?
- Yes, you will receive free access to WhatsApp services except for voice and video calls. The use of voice and video services will be deducted from your active data allotment.
22. Will I be able to add additional voice and data with these new postpaid plans?
- Yes, you may choose from one of the add-ons available (shown in Table 2). You are able to re-purchase these plans as many times as you like while your postpaid plan remains active.
23. How many times can I rollover my available data and talk?
- Unused voice minutes (from add-on plan) are rolled over for as long as the voice add-on is active on the account.
- You will be allowed to rollover your unused data allotment. There is no cap on the amount of data you can rollover.
24. Does the plan auto-renew?
- Yes, all new postpaid plans will auto-renew on the first of each calendar month.
25. How do I cancel auto-renewal for add-ons being purchased?
- You may cancel automatic renewal by dialing *143*1501#*9# SEND for voice and 143*1500#*9# SEND for data OR via the MyDigicel app
26. Will I be able to change from one of the new postpaid plans to the Smart plan?
- Once you have activated any of the new Freedom postpaid plans, you will not be able to revert to any of the plans previously offered by Digicel.
27. Will I still be able to activate an International calling plan with the new postpaid plans active?
- Yes, you will still be able to activate an International calling plan.
28. Am I able to use the voice, data and SMS while roaming?
- SMS, voice minutes and data will not be accessible while roaming.