DIGICEL INTERNATIONAL CALL PLANS
1. How do I activate the Digicel International Calling plan service?
As a prepaid customer, simply dial *134#, then press SEND.
As a postpaid customer, renewal of all international calling plans is automatic on the first day of each month. To cancel your plan as a postpaid customer, dial *134*9*plancode#, then press SEND.
2. How does the Digicel International Calling Plan work?
You will be able to make calls from your bundled minutes to the US, Canada, China, Hong King and India (landlines and mobile) as well as to the UK and Spain landlines only.
For calls made outside of the selected international numbers, regular international calling rates will apply.
As a prepaid customer, your unused minutes will automatically roll over to the following month once the plan is renewed before the expiry date. For postpaid customers, your unused minutes will automatically roll over on the first day of the following month if the plan was not cancelled.
The available prepaid plan options are:
- International Calling Plan 300: This is a 7 day plan that gives up to 150 minutes of calls.
- International Calling Plan 1000: This is a 30 day plan that includes up to 660 minutes of calls
- International Calling Plan 1250: Includes up to 830 minutes of calls
- International Calling Plan 1500: Prepaid customers get up to 1000 minutes of calls.