1. The Digicel Prepaid One Rate Plan (‘the Plan’) is a per-second plan and is available to all Digicel Prepaid Customers except as otherwise excluded herein (‘Customers’).
2. Customers may access the One Rate Plan until such date as otherwise determined by Digicel in its sole discretion.
3. Customers on the Plan will benefit from a per second billing rate of $6.99 per minute on the following local calls at any time of the day:
a. on-net fixed and mobile calls (Digicel to Digicel);
b. off-net mobile calls (Digicel to Flow mobile);
c. off-net fixed-line calls (Digicel to Flow and Flow fixed line) ;
d. international calls to USA, Canada, India, China, Hong Kong and fixed lines in the UK and Spain; and
e. Such other applicable rates as are published on Digicel’s website from time to time.
f. Value offerings as described in these terms and conditions.
4. All other calls will be billed to Customers at Digicel’s prevailing rates as time to time in force and are excluded from the Plan.
5. Quoted rates are per minute but billed per second.
6. Calls made by customers to any other numbers (i.e. toll free, special service, premium rated numbers, international destinations etc.) not specified in these terms and conditions, will continue to be charged at Digicel’s prevailing standard rates applicable to those calls.
7. Customers shall be charged for international calls to USA, Canada, India, China, Hong Kong and fixed lines in the UK and Spain at a rate of $6.99 per minute and Digicel’s standard rate of $17.75 per minute (billed per second) for International calls made outside of any International Calling plan to which they may be subscribed. Calls to other international destinations will be billed as the prevailing rate for the destination called.
8. Prepaid, Special Corporate and WIMAX Customers are excluded and not eligible for participation in the Plan.
9. Calls that are a part of any other discounted call offer are excluded from the Plan. The Plan does not apply when Customers are Roaming and is only valid when Customers are making calls in Jamaica. Customers who are roaming shall be charged the applicable roaming rates.