1. The Digicel Prepaid 5.49 Plan (‘the Plan’) is a per-second plan and is available to all Digicel Prepaid Customers except as otherwise excluded herein (‘Customers’). Hybrid subscribers are not eligible for this Plan.
2. Customers may access the 5.49 Plan until such date as otherwise determined by Digicel in its sole discretion.
3. Customers must ‘opt in’ to participate in the Plan by dialing the short code *156*1# and press ‘send’ on their mobile handset and then follow the instructions.
4. Customers are not charged for opting in to the 5.49 Plan and there is no recurring subscription fee.
5. Customers on the Plan will benefit from a per second billing rate of 5.49 on the following local calls at any time of the day:
a. on-net fixed and mobile calls (Digicel to Digicel);
b. off-net mobile calls (Digicel to Flow mobile);
c. off-net fixed-line calls (Digicel to Flow and Flow fixed line) ;
d. international calls to USA, Canada, India, China, Hong Kong and fixed lines in the UK and Spain; and
e. Such other applicable rates as are published on Digicel’s website from time to time.
f. Value offerings as described in these terms and conditions.
6. All other calls will be billed to Customers at Digicel’s prevailing rates as time to time in force and are excluded from the Plan.
7. Quoted rates are per minute but billed per second.
8. Once a Customer ‘opts in’ to the Plan they cannot “opt out” of the Plan and they shall remain subscribed to the Plan for the duration of time they remain a Digicel customer in accordance with these terms and conditions or if Digicel has in its sole discretion withdrawn the Plan.
9. Once customers activate the Plan, they will remain subscribed to the plan and will not be able “opt out” nor move to other prepaid plans as the other prepaid plans (namely the 2.95 Plan, Gimme 5 and 2.89 Plans) are closed to new subscribers from April 13, 2017 onwards, therefore no subscribers can sign up to these other prepaid plans, however, subscribers who are already on these prepaid plans will remain on the plans.
10. Customers activating a new Prepaid SIM Card, Quick Pick Plans or opting into the More Credit offer from April 7, 2017 will automatically move to the 5.49 Plan.
11. Calls made by customers to any other numbers (i.e. toll free, special service, premium rated numbers, international destinations etc.) not specified in these terms and conditions, will continue to be charged at Digicel’s prevailing standard rates applicable to those calls.
12. Customers subscribed to the Plan shall be charged for international calls to USA, Canada, India, China, Hong Kong and fixed lines in the UK and Spain at a rate of $5.49 and Digicel’s standard rate of $17.75 per minute (billed per second) for International calls made outside of any International Calling plan to which they may be subscribed. Calls to other international destinations will be billed as the prevailing rate for the destination called.