2. Are the Nuff data + Talk plans available to all customers?
Nuff Data + Talk plans are available only to Digicel Prepaid customers.
3. How can I activate a Nuff Data + Talk plan now?
Simply download the My Digicel App at p.mydigicel.net, dial *147# or visit www.digicelgroup.com and follow the instructions.
4. Where can I call with my Unlimited Talk?
You now get Unlimited calling to any number on any local network (except toll free numbers).
5. Will unused data and minutes from my old Nuff Data +Talk plan rollover to my new Nuff Data + Talk bundle?
Yes, as long as you have purchased that plan before or within the 24-hour grace period. With our Unlimited talk to any local, you won’t need rollover, since your new plan will always give you all the talk time you need.
6. What happens when the megabytes from my Nuff Data + Talk plan are finished?
You'll receive a friendly text message with options to either renew your plan or buy a data add-On.
7. Can I activate another Nuff Data + Talk plan if I already have one active?
Sure, in that case you'll receive all the benefits of the new bundle in addition to the benefits of the current bundle. Any unused data from the first bundle activation will simply roll over to the new bundle.
8. How do I activate an Add-on?
The easiest way is to use the My Digicel App at p.mydigicel.net or dial *147# to view all add-ons available for your Nuff Data + Talk plan.
9. How will I know when my Add-on is active?
You will receive a text notification message advising you once your Add-on is active.
10. When does my Add-on expire?
It will expire at the same time as your current bundle, except for the 1GB data add-on which will be valid for 2 days after it has been activated.
11. Can I rollover unused data from my 1GB data add-on?
No. Your 1GB data add-on is only valid for 2 days and cannot rollover.
12. How many times per month can these plans be activated?
As many times as you wish. As long as you have enough credit, you can choose a new Buff Data + Talk bundle, even while you have an existing plan or bundle. Each bundle will keep their original expiry date.
13. Will I incur charges once my data is finished and my plan is still active?
Remember, no surprises. Pay no overage charges once you are on an active plan. To use data out of bundle, you can opt-in to pay the standard rate of JMD $20/MB for up to 5 megabytes within a 24 hour period.
14. What happens if I choose not to activate a Nuff Data + Talk plan?
You will be charged at the standard call rate of JMD $6.99 per minute for calls to any local network, USA, Canada, China, India and landlines in the UK and Spain. Pay-as-you-go data will be charged at our new low rate of JMD $20 per megabyte.
15. What happens if the megabytes in my data plan are depleted before the plan expires?
Remember, no surprises. You will not pay overage charges. Instead, you can purchase a new plan or purchase a 50MB data Add-on for only JMD $50 to stay connected.
16. How will I be notified when my plan expires?
You will receive a friendly reminder. If you do not activate a new bundle, we'll send you another reminder, just in case you forgot.
17. Does the Nuff Data + Talk plan automatically renew?
Yes, your bundle will auto-renew as long as there is sufficient credit on your account. We encourage you to top-up at t.mydigicel.net or dial *121# from your phone.
18. Can I opt-out of auto-renew?
Sure. Dial *147# or use the My Digicel App at p.mydigicel.net to view and manage your plan.
19. How do I check the remaining megabytes my data bundle?
You have two ways:
- Service Menu: *147# to see your available minutes and/or data balances.
- My Digicel App – go to a.mydigicel.net
Additional Terms and Conditions
- This Product is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of this promotion.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate your use of this Product forthwith without notice if in its sole opinion the promotion is being abused by you.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this Product being offered to its customer at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Product. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Product, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of a USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
- The terms and conditions which apply to any plan are those published on the Digicel website at the time that you activate a plan. These will only apply for the plan duration. If you manually or automatically activate a plan that you have previously activated then the terms and conditions that apply are those published at the time of your most recent activation.
- Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid, Postpaid and 4G terms and conditions shall apply.