1. Which data plans give me “nuff data”?
We’ve brought back the much-loved $100 data plan loaded with lots of megabytes. Of course, our crowd-favourite 2-Day plan is still there for you to choose. Now, we’ve added two other power-packed data options included below:
- 200MB 2day – JMD $100
- 300MB 2 day– JMD $175
- 500MB 7 day – JMD $250
- 1GB 14 day – JMD $500
2. How do I activate a “nuff, nuff data” plan?
Activating a data plan is super easy. Use the My Digicel app, or visit the Nuff Nuff data plans page at www.digicelgroup.com/jm or dial *147# to access the Prepaid Service Menu.
3. I have unused data from my data plan, will my data rollover if I purchase a Data and Voice bundle or vice-versa?
Yes. Customers are able to benefit from data rollover between a Data Plan & Quick Pick/Data+Talk bundle once the new purchase is done within the 24-hour grace period. Any data rolled over during this period will be capped at 12GBs. You can however enjoy Unlimited Rollover once your plan auto-renews or if you repurchase your plan before it expires.
4. What happens if the megabytes in my data plan are depleted before the plan expires?
Remember, no surprises. You will not pay overage charges. Instead, you can purchase a new Data plan or one of our various data Add-Ons to stay connected.
5. Can I opt-out of auto-renew of my data plan?
Sure. Dial *147# or use the My Digicel App to view and manage your plan.
6. Who can benefit from the new Data plans?
All Digicel prepaid customers can enjoy the value and convenience of our new Data plans.
7. How will I be notified when my Data plan expires?
You will receive a friendly reminder letting you know that your plan is about to expire. If you do not activate a new Data plan, we'll send you another reminder, just in case you forgot.
8. Can I activate an Add-on if I want more data?
Go right ahead. Choose from 4 convenient options to keep going with more megabytes: