7. Every Thursday starting November 30, 2017, Fifty (50) weekly qualifying entries will be randomly selected by Raffle Manager at Digicel’s Head Office between 1pm – 6pm. These customers will be contacted by a Digicel Representative in the order they were selected. The first four customers who respond correctly on the first attempt, without being prompted will be awarded a prize. Prizes will be awarded in the following order:
- 2 winners of $500,000 cash
- 1 winner of a Samsung S8 smartphone
- 1 winner of a Samsung 43” Smart TV & Wingle
8. For customers who make or receive an international call for a minimum of thirty seconds.
Every Friday starting December 8 - 29, 2017, Eleven (11) weekly qualifying entries will be randomly selected by Raffle Manager at Digicel’s Head Office between 1pm – 6pm. These customers will be contacted by a Digicel Representative in the order they were selected. The first customer who responds correctly on the first attempt, without being prompted will be awarded a prize. Prize will be awarded in the following order
- 1 Winner of a round trip to any Caribbean Airline destination (except Jamaica)
9. Customers will be asked “What is Digicel Jamaica’s tagline” and must give the correct response of “Jamaica’s Bigger, Better Network” to win prizes. Digicel will attempt to contact customers two (2) consecutive times only and if the Customer’s number is busy/no answer/off, goes to voicemail or if the customer does not want to participate in the Promotion (for example, for religious reasons), another customer will be contacted. If the selected customers from the first draw do not respond correctly or do not wish to participate then the additional back up winners will be contacted in the order in which they were selected.
10. Prize winners with the exception of daily winners are required to collect same from the Digicel Head Office at 14 Ocean Boulevard, Kingston or any other location so advised on the date specified. Prizes uncollected after fourteen (14) days from first contact remain the property of Digicel.
11. Winners must present a valid Government issued photo ID (passport, voters’ identification card or driver’s license) and the Digicel SIM card to which the credit was added or the calls were made from.
12. In the event that a special needs customer is selected, that customer will be allowed to have a representative collect the prize on their behalf who must provide: written consent from the winner endorsed by a Justice of the Peace and valid Government issued photo identification for both the winner and the representative to claim the prize.
13. Minors under the age of 18 years, are eligible for this Promotion but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming their prizes.
14. Winners will be required to participate in any planned publicity in connection with this Promotion. By entering the Promotion, the prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, likeness, image, photograph for any and all programming and/or publicity promotion or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by us or our agencies, without further compensation, throughout the entire world in perpetuity. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit their right to claim the prize.
15. Airline tickets will be awarded in the form of prize letter towards the purchase of a coach ticket. Prize letter will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue and blackout dates apply. Winners will be responsible for any cost, taxes or fees related to a ticket upgrade.
16. Taxes and fees associated with round trip prizes will be the responsibility of the winner. The value of the four (4) round trip prizes awarded over the promotional period is estimated at JMD$364,000.
17. Travel is eligible for Caribbean Airlines destinations in the Caribbean, North and South America namely: The Bahamas, St. Vincent, St. Maarten, Guyana, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua & Barbuda, Trinidad, Tobago, Grenada, Suriname, New York, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Toronto, and Caracas.
18. All valid travel documents required are the responsibility of the winners and the duration of stay overseas is to their discretion.
19. Where a winning Customer is transferring the Weekly Grand Prize, the Customer must request the transfer in writing to be witnessed by a JP, valid photographic ID of both the winner and the transferee will be required to claim the prize.
20. Digicel employees, dealer principals or employees of any of our affiliated companies, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, dealers, distributors or anyone else connected with this promotion and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible for entry. For these purposes immediate family members are spouses, parents, siblings and children.
21. With the exception of the grand prize, all other prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
22. Digicel, with consultation and prior approval from the BGLC, reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety or proper play of the promotion. In such event, Digicel hereby specifically reserves the right (but not the obligation) to award some other prize hereunder (as determined by Digicel, with consultation and prior approval from the BGLC) by means of a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up until the time of the impairment.
23. Authorized under section 58 (3) of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act.