6. All other calls will be billed to Customers at Digicel’s prevailing rates as time to time in force.
7. All rates quoted are per minute but billed per second.
8. Effective 22 June 2017 the Plan will only be available to customers whose Digicel phone charges are in excess of JMD50 in each month. Customers spending less than JMD50 in any month will be charged a Maintenance fee of JMD15 and will be moved permanently to the 5.49 Plan.
9. Calls made by Customers to any other numbers (i.e. toll free, special service, premium rated numbers, international destinations etc…) not specified in these terms and conditions, will continue to be charged at Digicel’s prevailing standard rates applicable to those calls. Calls to other International destinations outside of Digicel's standard $17.75 rate will be billed as the prevailing rate for the destination called.
10. As of July 1, 2017, customers on the Gimme 5 Plan shall benefit from the following Gimme 5 value offers:
a. Gimme 5 Local calls (Talk for 5 Minutes - Digicel to Digicel Calls and Get 30 Digicel to Digicel Minutes Free,
b. Gimme 5 International calls (Talk for 5 International Minutes and Get 30 International Minutes Free),
c. Gimme 5 Local Texts (Send 5 Digicel to Digicel texts and Get the Next 500 Digicel to Digicel texts Free),
11. As of July 1, 2017, customers subscribed to the Plan will not benefit from the first of the Month Loyalty Bonus (i.e. On the first top up for the month of $100 or more, and will no longer receive an additional $100 bonus credit to their main balance as a default offer OR $125 bonus credit valid for 14 days only for on-net Digi to Digi calls and texts (sms messages).
12. Customers who are subscribed to the Plan may sign up for Digicel products and services such as: International Calling Plan, VIP Plan, Data/Blackberry Plans, Roam Like Home Plan, Roaming Data Plan and Roaming Voice Plan. Customers may also subscribe to any other available products and services for which they are eligible.
13. Customers shall earn loyalty points while on the Gimme 5 Plan.
14. Customers shall be able to utilize the Credit U Service while on the Gimme 5 Plan.
15. Special Corporate and WiMAX customers are excluded and not eligible for participation in the Plan.
16. Calls that are a part of any other discounted call offers are excluded from the Plan.
17. The Plan does not apply when the Customer is roaming and is only valid when the Customer is making calls in Jamaica. Customers who are roaming shall be charged the applicable roaming rates.
18. Customers subscribed to the Plan are eligible to receive Diaspora (Retail and Online) Top Up and Double/Triple Bubble offers from the Diaspora unless otherwise stated in any promotion specific terms and conditions.
19. Customers shall pay the applicable taxes (including Telephone Call Tax (TCT) and GCT on TCT) per minute or part thereof for calls made from their main account. Customers shall not be charged TCT on calls made from bonus call credit where applicable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions of the bonus offer.
20. The total credit a Customer is allowed to have on his or her main account balance shall be limited to a maximum as determined by Digicel.
21. Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without notice, to vary the terms and conditions of the Plan, to amend its Terms and Conditions, or to withdraw the Plan. In the event of Digicel giving notice to Customers of any such changes to, withdrawal or cancellation of the Plan, it shall suffice for Digicel to give Customers notice via messages to Customer handsets or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
22. The general Terms and Conditions governing the relationship between Digicel and Digicel FLEX Customers and all other terms and conditions in relation to any offer herein, shall remain applicable in addition to any other terms and conditions of use of any of Digicel’s other services including such as Digicel’s data services.