3. Digicel reserves the right to change the packages available.
4. Calls to Toll-free numbers and numbers for premium services are not included in the Plans and are billed at Digicel’s usual rates for such calls.
5. Prepaid Subscribers activate the Plans once per 30-day period (i.e. a 30 day cycle)
6. Postpaid Subscribers activate the Plans once per one month (i.e. once per billing cycle).
7. At the end of the cycle of a Plan the Subscriber can chose to switch and subscribe to the other Plan if they so wish or they can renew the same plan that just expired.
8. Customers who have not used all the minutes in their plan and who also renew their plan before the end of the plan cycle will be entitled to the benefit of rollover minutes. This means that a Customer’s unused minutes will be transferred to the new plan so long as the Customer renews the service before the expiry date of the original plan. Customers should note that unused minutes can only be rolled over once. Minutes may roll over as follows:
Prepaid Customers with:
(i) The 1,000 Plan may roll over a maximum of 660 minutes
(ii) The 1,250 Plan may roll over a maximum of 830 minutes
(iii) The 1,500 Plan may roll over a maximum of 1000 minutes
Postpaid (Select Customers) with:
(i) The 1000 Plan may roll over a maximum of 1000 minutes
(ii) The 1250 Plan may roll over a maximum of 1250 minutes
Postpaid (Value and Smart Plan) Customers with:
(i) The 1000 Plan may roll over a maximum of 700 minutes
(ii) The 1250 Plan may roll over a maximum of 900 minutes
9. Customers can opt to purchase additional bundles during their cycle, i.e. before their plan expires. NB the additional bundle will expire at the same time as the original plan.
(i) Customers who are on the 1,000 Plan can only purchase an additional bundle of 1,000 minutes
(ii) Customers who are on the 1,250 Plan can only purchase an additional bundle of 1,250 minutes
(iii) Prepaid Customers who are on the 1500 Plan can only purchase an additional bundle of 1500 minutes
(iv) Customers are limited to purchasing 1 additional bundle per cycle
(v) Where a Customer has not finished the minutes of their additional bundle at the end of the cycle the Customer can benefit from rollover minutes as described above so long as the Customer renews their subscription before the end of the plan.
(vi) Where a Customer has minutes left over from their additional bundle and they do not renew their plan, those minutes will automatically expire when the original plan expires.
10. The benefits of the Plans do not apply whilst the Subscriber is roaming.
11. The Plan only applies to voice calls and does not apply to text messages.
12. The fees quoted for subscription to the Plans does not include General Consumption Tax (GCT) which is applicable
13. In addition to the subscription fee for the Plans, Postpaid Select Customers shall pay the applicable taxes per minute or part thereof for calls in the Plan made from his or her handset.
14. Subscribers may register for either of the Plans by dialling *134# and following the prompts.
15. In the case of Pre-paid Subscribers the subscription fee for a Plan is deducted from the Subscriber’s account at the time of activation. Post-paid Subscribers are billed at the end of their usual billing cycle. Where Post-paid Subscribers join a Plan in the middle of the billing cycle they will be charged prorated fees for that initial billing cycle and before the start of the next billing cycle they will be prompted to renew the Plan and they will be charged the full fee for the next billing cycle.
16. If a Subscriber does not have sufficient funds credited to his/her account at the time of activation he/she will not be able to subscribe to a Plan.
17. Prepaid Subscribers may check their bundled minutes balance at any time by dialling *134#.
18. Post-paid Subscribers may call the call centre by dialling 100 from their mobile phone to check their balance.
19. Prepaid and Post-paid Subscribers are locked in for 30 days after signing up or renewing the plan. If a Subscriber does not use his/her bundled minutes they will expire at the end of his/her 30 day subscription period and no roll over of the unused minutes is allowed, except as otherwise stated herein.
20. Prepaid subscribers shall receive an expiry notification prior to the expiry date of the Plan.
21. Post-paid subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period. Four days before the end of each subscription period the Subscriber will receive a reminder that that the subscription will be automatically renewed and advising how to prevent automatic renewal
22. Corporate Prepaid and Dual account Subscribers must dial *949 before they dial the international number otherwise the call will be charged at the normal rates and the International Call Plan minutes and rates will not apply.
23. The Plan is offered for personal use by individuals and is not designed for commercial use. Digicel reserves the right to terminate these services forthwith if in its sole opinion they are being abused. Such abuse shall include but is not limited to:-
(i) open circuits without voice conversations, or
(ii) circuits being used for data transmission and/or non-voice communication,
(iii) unreasonable levels of usage,
(iv) reselling or attempts to resell the service, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise,
(v) general abuse deemed to attempt to undermine Digicel’s network.
24. Digicel reserves the right to at any time cancel, withdraw, or amend the Plans. In that event notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to customers or on Digicel’s website and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.