CREDIT U SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Digicel Credit U service (“The Service”) is available to the following “Customers”:
- Digicel Prepaid;
- Digicel Postpaid and
- 4G Broadband Prepaid customers
2. The Service allows eligible Digicel Customers to share credit with Digicel prepaid customers only.
3. Customers will be required to pay for each Credit U transaction effective October 29, 2015 and shall continue to pay for each transaction until such date as otherwise determined by Digicel in its sole discretion.
4. The Service allows Customers to send Credit U at a cost of JMD5 per transaction.
5. The maximum number of Credit U transactions that can be sent daily is 10.
6. The maximum value of Credit U transactions that can be sent each day per customer is JMD 20,000 and the minimum is JMD 15.00.
7. The maximum value of Credit U that can be received on a Prepaid number is up to JMD50,000 per day
8. Once a Customer sends a Credit U their account will be reduced by JMD5 transaction fee plus the value of the Credit U amount sent
A. Subscriber “A” may send any amount between JMD15 and JMD20,000 plus the transaction fee of JMD$5 as follows:
I. Dial USSD code*128*phone number*amount # and press send
e.g. *128*18761234567*200# (to send JMD200 to 1234567) press send and wait for the confirmation message
II. Dial USSD code*128*1# and press send to confirm sending $200 to 1234567 OR dial USSD code *128*2# and press send to cancel sending $200.
III. The Subscriber sending the credit will receive a confirmation message of the Credit U amount sent inclusive of notification of the fee charged.
B. Subscriber “B” receiving the credit U will receive a confirmation message of the Credit U amount and confirmation of their updated prepaid balance.
9. Both Prepaid mobile and Postpaid mobile customers can send credit with Credit U, however only Prepaid mobile customers and Prepaid 4G Broadband Customers can receive credit in this way.
10. Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without notice, to vary the terms and conditions of the Service, to amend its terms and conditions, or to withdraw the Service. In the event of Digicel giving notice to Customers of any such changes to withdrawal or cancellation of the Service, it shall suffice for Digicel to give Customers notice via messages to Customer handsets or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
11. In addition to the terms and conditions herein, the general Terms and Conditions governing the relationship between Digicel and Digicel FLEX, Postpaid and 4G Broadband Customers remain applicable.