1. Customers will be asked “What is Digicel Jamaica’s tagline” and must give the correct response of “Jamaica’s Bigger, Better Network; The Bigger Better Network or Be Extraordinary” to win prizes. Digicel will attempt to contact customers three (3) consecutive times only and if the Customer’s number is busy/no answer/off, goes to voicemail or if the customer does not want to participate in the Promotion (for example, for religious reasons), another customer will be contacted. If the selected customers from the first draw do not respond correctly or do not wish to participate then the additional back up winners will be contacted in the order in which they were selected.
2. Prize winners except winners of data plan or credit are required to collect same from the Digicel Head Office, located at 14 Ocean Boulevard, Kingston or any other location so advised on the date specified. Prizes uncollected after fourteen (14) days from first contact remain the property of Digicel.
3. Winners must present a valid Government issued photo ID (passport, voters’ identification card or driver’s license) and the Digicel SIM to which the winning call was received on.
4. In the event that a special needs customer is selected and they are unable to collect their prize, that customer will be allowed to have a representative collect the prize on their behalf who must provide: written consent from the winner endorsed by a Justice of the Peace and valid Government issued photo identification for both the winner and the representative to claim the prize.
5. Minors under the age of 18 years, are eligible for this Promotion but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming their prizes.
6. Winners will be required to participate in any planned publicity in connection with this Promotion. By entering the Promotion, the prize winner consents to the use of his or her name, likeness, image, photograph for any and all programming and/or publicity promotion or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by us or our agencies, without further compensation, throughout the entire world in perpetuity. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit their right to claim the prize.
7. Any additional costs, taxes or fees related to airline travel, hotel accommodations, admission to recreation parks and the cash in of the cheques outside of the prize budget, will be at the expense of the winner.
8. Digicel will be responsible for all travel arrangements to the Bahamas for the Weekly Grand Prize winner and their companion, providing that travel arrangements are confirmed by the date and time stipulated by Digicel. These include airfare (Economy) and transportation from the airport to the hotel, hotel accommodation and US$500 spending money for the winner. Failure to provide all information requested may render the award of the Weekly Grand Prize void and unenforceable. Travel arrangements may not be changed after they are submitted. The Weekly Grand Prize trip is subject to air travel/hotel availability, holiday and blackout dates and other travel restrictions as applicable. The Weekly Grand Prize winner and companion must have, and are responsible for obtaining, valid travel documents (including visas where necessary). Digicel shall not be responsible for failure to redeem the prize due to insufficient or inadequate travel documents.
9. With the exception of the weekly grand prizes, prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
10. The Weekly Grand Prizes are transferable and in the event the winner cannot obtain adequate travel documents or does not wish to travel the Weekly Grand Prize must be transferred to a Digicel customer with adequate travel documents including current travel visas.
11. Where a winning Customer is transferring the Weekly Grand Prize, the Customer must request the transfer in writing to be witnessed by a JP, valid photographic ID of both the winner and the transferee will be required to claim the prize.
12. Digicel employees, dealer principals or employees of any of our affiliated companies, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, dealers, distributors or anyone else connected with this promotion and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible for entry. For these purposes immediate family members are spouses, parents, siblings and children.
13. Digicel, with consultation and prior approval from the BGLC, reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety or proper play of the promotion. In such event, Digicel hereby specifically reserves the right (but not the obligation) to award some other prize hereunder (as determined by Digicel, with consultation and prior approval from the BGLC) by means of a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up until the time of the impairment.