Why have you changed your prices?
- The price change more accurately reflects the cost of delivering the service to you. We continue to enhance the level of service and value we provide to our mobile customers by offering the best choices for data plans and bundles. To support these enhancements we make price adjustments in order to maintain the quality of service we provide.
- That said, we have also added more data to most of the affected plans, introduced value-packed data offers including the Nuff Chat add-on for Unlimited calling to any local Digicel mobile, USA, Canada and UK landlines. We’ve kept the level of increase at a minimum in order to maintain the value that you get from the affected plans.
This is the second price increase this year. Why?
- It is also the second increase in data allotments to most of our plans. In this way you get more data to stay connected for longer.
- Price adjustments depend on changes in the cost of doing business. Still, we have kept the level of increase at a minimum in order to maintain the value that you get from the affected plans.
- For example, our entry-level 2-Day Nuff plans for $140 is still the lowest you will pay for mobile data and talk on any network.
Do you plan to raise prices again?
- We understand the impact that price adjustments can have on our customers. That’s why we try hard to keep the level of increase at a minimum in order to maintain the value that they get from Digicel.
- In most cases when we make price changes, we also give customers additional megabytes, minutes or other allowances that ensure that they get the value they deserve from us.
How much additional megabytes will customers get?
Customers get the following extras:
- 25MB with the 2-Day Nuff Nuff data plan; 50MB on the 7-Day Nuff Nuff Data plan; 76MB on the 14-Day Nuff Nuff Data plan; 25MB on the 2-Day Nuff Data and Talk plan; 50MB on the 7-Day Nuff Data and Talk plan; 25MB on the 14-Day Nuff Data and Talk plan; 205MB on the 28-Day Nuff Data and Talk plan; and 307MB on the 28-Day Nuff Data and Talk plan.
Are other data plans or bundles be affected by this increase?
- Yes. Quick Pick Bundles. Small 175MB - $200; Medium 400MB - $400; Large 900MB - $800
How does the increase affect my current data plan?
- Continue to use your active data plan as normal at the price you paid for it. Once you reactivate it or upgrade to a new plan as of December 20, 2018, you will begin to pay the new price.