1. What is the PlayGo Schoolboy Football pass?
With a PlayGo Schoolboy Football pass, Prepaid and Postpaid customers will be able to use Digicel’s PlayGo App to view all available content including this year’s ISSA Schoolboy Football matches for the duration of the pass the customer purchases. The pass provides customers with a data allocation that can be used to view the Schoolboy Football matches.
PlayGo Daily Pass
PlayGo Season Pass
*Activate your Daily or Season pass on the My Digicel App and enjoy a 20% discount.
2. Who can activate a PlayGo Schoolboy Football pass?
A PlayGo Schoolboy Football pass is available to all Digicel Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
3. How do I activate a PlayGo Schoolboy Football pass?
Prepaid and Postpaid customers may activate a PlayGo Schoolboy Football pass by dialing *147# or visiting the My Digicel App from their mobile phones at p.mydigicel.net.
4. How long is the PlayGo pass valid for after activation?
There are two available passes that the customer may choose from:
a) PlayGo Daily pass: This pass expires 12hrs after receiving the activation SMS.
b) PlayGo Season pass: This pass expires on December 8th 2018 at 11:59pm.
5. How much data do I get with this pass?
Customers will receive data to stream on the PlayGo app only. There are two offers:
a) PlayGo Daily Pass with 5GB of data.
b) PlayGo Season Pass with unlimited data.
6. What happens when I have used all data in my PlayGo Daily Pass before the pass expires?
If you have used all of your data allocation from your PlayGo Daily pass before the pass expires, your PlayGo service will continue however data will be depleted from your main data bundle. However, if you do not have a data bundle, data consumption will be charged from your available credit balance. Have no fear, if you are a prepaid customer, you will receive three SMS messages at the following thresholds; 25MB remaining, 10MB remaining and 0MB remaining. If you are a postpaid customer, you will also receive three SMS notifications at the following thresholds; 90%, 95% and 100% data depletion. These messages will recommend you to repurchase another daily pass to continue enjoying your PlayGo service.
7. Will I incur charges once my data is finished but my PlayGo Daily Pass is still active?
If your data balance from your PlayGo Daily pass is depleted, and your PlayGo Daily pass is still active, you will only incur charges to your avaiable credit balance if you have no active data bundle.
8. Where can I download the My Digicel App?
You can download the My Digicel App from either the Android PlayStore or the Apple App Store. Download it now from your Digicel phone at p.mydigicel.net
9. If I activate a PlayGo Schoolboy pass, will I be able to activate a regular data plan or mixed bundle (data + talk) and have both working at the same time?
Yes, you may activate any other data only plan or mixed bundle and your PlayGo Daily or Season pass will still continue to work without inconvenience.
10. Can I use the data allocation of my PlayGo Schoolboy pass to use other applications apart from the PlayGo app?
No, customers can only use their PlayGo Schoolboy pass data allocation to stream on the PlayGo App.
11. Is there a limit to how many times I can activate the daily pass?
No, customers may purchase a PlayGo Daily or Season pass as many times as they’d like.
12. What is the minimum internet connection speed required to use my pass?
To enjoy of the streaming quality, ensure you are connected to the Digicel Mobile network (4G or LTE) or to a high-speed WiFi service.
13. What happens if my internet connection speed is not fast enough for PlayGo?
If your internet connection speed is not fast enough, PlayGo will adapt to give you the best quality for your internet speed.
14. What devices can I use to stream PlayGo?
You can use your Android Phone, iPhone, iPad and Android tablets to stream PlayGo.
15. What is the minimum requirement for my devices to be able to access PlayGo?
The minimum requirements for your devices to be able to access PlayGo are listed below:-
Android Devices - Android OS 4.1 and above.
Apple iOS Devices for iPad and iPhone - iOS 8.0 and above.
Not sure what version of Operating System you’re running?
• Android devices: Go to “Settings” then “About device”
• Iphone devices: Go to “Settings” then “General” then “About”
16. How many devices can I connect to my PlayGo account at the same time?
You can connect as many devices as you wish. However, you will only be able to watch TV on one of the devices at a time, so keep this in mind if you intend to share an account with your household. If you try several times to watch TV, it will result in an error message stating that you are “Unable to login. Too many connections”. Once received, you are required to end any other active session and retry your login.
17. Can I use PlayGo when I travel?
Yes, you can use PlayGo when you travel. However, data usage while roaming will be charged at roaming rates. You will also be able to access PlayGo via Wi-Fi connection for the duration of your pass.