1. What is the Data Nights plan?
Digicel is giving you superior value with its new Data Nights Plan. For only $50 dollars a day, you can enjoy 1GB of data nightly from 11:00PM to 6:00AM. This plan is only available on the My Digicel App p.mydigicel.net.
2. Who can buy the Data Nights plan?
The plan is available to all Digicel prepaid customers with the My Digicel app.
3. How do I activate this plan?
As a prepaid customer, you may visit p.mydigicel.net and select the ‘Data Nights plan’ in the ‘Data Plan’ category.
4. When can I use the data from this plan?
Data Nights plan is available from 11:00pm to 6:00am every day of the week.
5. How often can I purchase this plan?
Digicel Data Nights plan, which gives 1GB of data, is available for purchase only once per day so you can stay connected from to the things you love most from 11:00pm and 6:00am.
6. Is this a promotion?
No, Digicel Data Nights is one of our latest products and is here to stay.
7. If I purchase the Data Nights plan between 11:00pm and 6:00am, will I be eligible to use it immediately?
Yes, if you purchase this plan between 11:00pm and 6:00am, you will be eligible to use it immediately. However, your plan will expire at the end of the current period (6:00am).
8. If I purchase the Data Nights plan between 6:00am and 11:00pm, will I be eligible to use it immediately?
No, if you purchase the plan between 6:00am and 11:00pm, you will not be eligible to use it immediately. Any purchase of the Data Nights plan done within this period will only be available for usage in the next offer period that starts at 11pm. For example, if you purchase the Data Nights plan at 3:00 PM, you cannot use the data from this plan until 11:00PM the same evening, until 6:00AM the following morning.
9. If I have credit on my account but it has expired, will I be able to purchase the Data Nights plan?
Yes, you can purchase the plan. If you are an inactive customer you will be required to top up your account before you can use the data from that plan. To check your airtime, just dial *124#.
10. If I have no credit on my account but I still have airtime and my Data Nights plan is active, can I still use the data from this plan?
Yes, if your account is active then you can use the data from the Data plan.
11. Will I be able to activate the Data Nights plan on any prepaid rate plan?
Yes. As an active prepaid customer, you can activate the Data Nights plan irrespective of your prepaid rate plan.
12. If my 1GB of data is depleted, am I able to continue accessing data services?
Once your 1GB of data is depleted, you will have the option to continue your data session via an existing/new data plan or by opting in to use PAYGo services.
13. How do I opt in to use the PAYGo service?
As a prepaid customer, you can opt in to PAYGo via USSD code *147*04#. Press option 2 to use data at 20JMD per megabyte for up to 5MBs within a 24hr period.
14. Can I rollover my unused 1GB or part thereof to the next day/period?
No. Unused data in the Data Nights plan will not be rolled over if it’s not used by 6am daily.
15. Do I need to have an active data plan or bundle to use the Data Nights plan?
No. You do not need an active data plan or bundle to access the Data Nights plan. All prepaid customers are eligible.
16. Do I receive a notification after activating the Data Nights plan?
Yes. You will receive a text message advising that you have successfully activated the Data Nights plan. This will also state the allotted data and usage period.
17. How do I check my Data Nights balance?
You can check your Data Nights balance by visiting a.mydigicel.net then navigating to the Account & Balances screen.
18. Do I receive a reminder of how much data I have left in the Data Nights plan?
Yes. You will receive a text message when you have reached the following balances:
• 50MB of data remaining
• 25MB of data remaining
• 0 MB of data remaining
19. Do I receive a reminder of the expiry time when using the Data Nights plan?
Yes. You will receive two notifications reminding you of usage period as shown below:
• A flash notification at 5:54am advising that the Data Nights plan expires within 5 minutes.
• An SMS notification at 5:59am advising that the Data Nights plan expires within 1 minute.
20. How do I download My Digicel app to benefit from the Data Nights plan offer?
You can download My Digicel app by using the following steps:
• To download the app, go to Google Play Store and search for My Digicel, click here or
• Simply type MYDIGICEL.NET in the browser of your phone
• To download the app, go to App Store and search for My Digicel, click here or
• Simply type MYDIGICEL.NET in the browser of your phone
Additional Terms and Conditions
• This Product is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of this promotion.
• Digicel reserves the right to terminate your use of this Product forthwith without notice if in its sole opinion the promotion is being abused by you.
• Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this Product being offered to its customer at its discretion.
• Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Product. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Product, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
• Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of a USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
• Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid, Postpaid and 4G terms and conditions shall apply.