Price does not include Taxes and Installation Fee.
Interested in Nèt Lakay?
- Ensure you live within the Nèt Lakay coverage area in Port-au-Prince and in Cap Haitian.
- Complete the form above and we will confirm if your address is serviceable within that area.
- If serviceable, you will need to complete and sign a Nèt Lakay contract, provide a valid Government Issued ID.
- Our Nèt Lakay service is currently available in the Port-au-Prince area and in Cap Haitian.
How to become a Nèt Lakay customer?
Upon successfully completing the service eligibility verification site visit to verify your address is in the Nèt Lakay service area, you will be required to provide the following documents to a Digicel agent to complete the sign-up process:
- Passport, National ID or valid Driver’s License
- Completed customer agreement form
- Installation Fee payment confirmation
Do I have to be a Digicel mobile customer to qualify for Nèt Lakay?
Our Nèt Lakay service is available to anyone regardless of their mobile provider as long as they reside within a serviceable area.
Why choose Nèt Lakay?
Our new Nèt Lakay service is powered by a reliable new generation network; this allows higher bandwidth and more reliable coverage for homes over a longer distance compared to other technologies.