Terms and Conditions for the Roam Like You’re Home Service
• The «Roam Like You’re Home» service will be applicable to the United States for calls, SMS and data while using AT&T or T-Mobile network, to Canada for calls, SMS and da while using Rogers, Telus et Bell networks and in the Caribbean * on the Digicel network.
• The postpaid customers must have their roaming service activated, in order for their roaming service to work. If they activate a «Roam Like You’re Home» plan, and their roaming service is not activated, they will not be able to benefit from the «Roam Like You’re Home» service. They can contact a customer care agent and request that the roaming service be activated on their account. The roaming service will only be activated for the period in which the customer will be travelling.
• If you are a postpaid customer and you have activated the «Roam Like You’re Home » plan, you will not benefit from the preferential rates until 2 hours and 15 minutes after activating the said plan. We recommend that you activate it before your travel date.
• Before you activate a «Roam Like You’re Home», and roaming outside of Haiti, please deactivate «cellular data». Once you have completed the activation process, if you wish to use your data roaming service, please activate «cellular data» and «Data Roaming».
• If you wish to renew your «Roam Like You’re Home» plan, you will not be able to renew your plan before its expiration. If you do not renew your «Roam Like You’re Home» plan upon expiration date, and continue to use your roaming service you will be billed at the normal rate.
Fair usage policy for the Roam Like You’re Home plans
The plan is offered for personal use by individuals and is not designed for commercial use. Digicel reserves the right to at any time cancel, withdraw, or amend the Plans forthwith if in its sole opinion they are being abused. Such abuse shall include but is not limited to:
1. Exceeding 300 minutes within a period of 30 days for the 30 day plan and 100 minutes within a period of 7 days for the 7 day plan, from the date that the plan was activated.
2. Unreasonable levels of usage.
3. Reselling or attempts to resell the service, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise.
4. General abuse deemed to attempt to undermine Digicel’s network.