Digicel (Grenada) Limited Terms and Conditions for all Promotions
1. What criteria does a customer have to fulfil to be able to enter a promotion?
- Winner must be a legal resident of relevant island.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older to claim prize. In the instance where the winner is less than 18 years, the prize will be awarded to a legal guardian.
- Winner must have an active Digicel prepaid or postpay account to claim their prize.
- Customer must permit photographs to be taken for public relations purposes in order to be eligible to win as well as allow Digicel to use their name, image, likeness and/or voice in any media whatsoever including press, radio and television, for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without any further compensation.
- In order to claim a prize, the potentional winner must present a valid, legal form of photo identification (e.g. driver's license, passport, voter's identification card).
- An electronic database will randomly select the potential prize winner(s) from among all eligible entries.
2. Are there any persons who are not eligible to enter the promotion?
- Any person who at any time on or after commencement date of the promotion was or is a director, officer, employee, agent of Digicel Grenada (or the relevant island) or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated companies, franchisees or service agencies or independent contractors.
- Individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the promotion (collectiviely the Promotion Entities).
- Persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological parent, step-mother, step-father, sister, brother, daughter, son or dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, or who reside in the same householder (i.e. who have lived in the same household for at least three (3) of the twelve (12) months preceding the start of the Promotion Period, whether related or not) as any person in any of the preceding categories.