1. What are the available prepaid porting offers?
When you port your number to Digicel, you receive 50% discount off the price of our LTE Freedom 30 day bundle for up to 3 months.
2. How do I get this offer?
Simply visit any authorized Digicel outlet and complete the Porting process. An agent will assist with the activation of your 30 day LTE Freedom bundle.
3. What do I get with the 30 day LTE Freedom bundle?
With the 30 day LTE Freedom bundle, you’ll receive:
· 8GBs of data
· Unlimited Digicel Talk
· 300 off-net minutes
· Free Whatsapp chat
· 1hr Free Youtube and PlayGo daily
4. Will the 30 day bundle renew?
The 30 day bundle will renew at the end of it’s validity, however you must have a credit balance of at least $47.50 (50% of the 30 day bundle price).
5. How many times will I receive the 50% discount?
You will receive the special 50% discount for three months consecutively, once there is enough credit on the account for the bundle to be activated (at least $47.50).
6. Can I activate my discounted 30 day bundle at any time during the month?
You will have 10 days (grace period) from bundle expiry to repurchase your 30 day bundle and enjoy the discounted price. If you activate the LTE Freedom 30 day bundle after the 10 day grace period, you will be charged full price for the bundle ($95.00).
Additional Terms and Conditions
• This product is offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that, in Digicel’s sole discretion, is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of this promotion.
• Digicel reserves the right to terminate your use of this product forthwith without notice if, in its sole opinion, the promotion is being abused by you.
• Digicel reserves the right and at its discretion, to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this product being offered to its customers.
• Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its product. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Product, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
• Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of a USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
• Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid, Postpaid and 4G LTE terms and conditions shall apply.