1. How do I qualify for two hours of free streaming?
- Prepaid customers can simply activate a 3 day, 5 day, 7 day or 30 day Freedom LTE plan and get two hours free streaming daily.
- Postpaid customers automatically have this benefit added to their Freedom Postpaid plans
2. What Can I view with my 2 hours of streaming
- Streaming hours are broken into two parts, 1 hour for PlayGo/YouTube and 1 Hour for Local News Content.
- With PlayGo/YouTube Add-On, you are able to stream from Digicel’s PlayGo App or stream YouTube via the app or a web browser
- With Local News Content Add-On, you are able to stream Mikey Live or KG9 Live, only when access via the My Digicel App 24hr a day.
3. How do I activate the two hours of free streaming?
- Prepaid customers are able to activate their two hours free streaming by visiting the My Digicel App and following the following steps:
- Select the MyDigicel app
- Via menu select available plans
- Select freedom LTE add- ons
- Select either 1 hour free YouTube or 1 hour free local news
4. How would I know when free streaming has been exhausted?
- A notification will be received letting you know that you have exhausted your streaming
5. What happens when the two hours of free streaming is exhausted?
- You will be able to stream as normal using your superfast LTE data from your Freedom prepaid or postpaid plan.
- Prepaid subscribers would need to active a PlayGo pass in continue streaming after 1 hour Free PlayGo/YouTube plan has expired.
6. Can I activate the Two hours free streaming using *140# (USSD Menu)?
- No. The two hours Free streaming can only be activated via the MyDigicel app