DIGICEL PRIME BUNDLES
Terms and Conditions
These Digicel Prime Bundles Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to you and govern your purchase and use of the Digicel Prime Bundles (collectively referred to as the “Bundles”) for access to certain digital mobile applications (collectively referred to as the “Apps”). You should read these Terms carefully before purchasing or using a Bundle.
“We” or “us” means DIGICEL Grenada LIMITED a company incorporated in Grenada, having its registered office at Point Saline, St. George. References to “Digicel”, “we”, “our” and “us” in these Terms also includes our subsidiaries and affiliates (“Affiliates”) from time to time.
“You” means the Digicel customer, with an Active account, purchasing or using a Bundle (and “your” shall have the same meaning).
By purchasing a Bundle and accessing or using the Apps in the Bundle, whether occasionally, frequently or permanently, or by otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to or accept any of these Terms, you should not purchase or use any Bundles.
1. The Bundles are available to all Digicel customers with an Active account, as defined below. Your account may be in one of four states:
a. Active – Your account becomes active once you have made or received your first call using your preinstalled credit given by Digicel. You must thereafter recharge/top up your account to keep it active. The number of days your account remains active is dependent on the value of the top-up purchased.
b. Inactive – Your account becomes inactive when you have utilized all the credit added to your account/the entire value of your top-up. In this state, you can receive calls or SMS (text messages) but you cannot use a paid Service. You can only call emergency numbers, toll free numbers and Customer Care as well as your fast recharge number to top up your account,
c. Deactive – Your account moves into this state when your credit has expired. In this state, you can receive calls and SMS (text messages), however you cannot use a paid Service. You can only call emergency numbers, toll free numbers and Customer Care as well as your fast recharge number to top-up your account.
d. Expired – Your account becomes expired if there is no sim activity or if you fail to recharge your account for 120 days. At this point your account will be terminated and you will be removed from the Network. Your number and any credit on your account will be lost. You may not transfer any credit balance to a third party and Digicel will not be liable to compensate you for this loss.
2. The Bundles allow access to certain Apps, each with its own dedicated data allotment (“App Data”) separate from your existing main data allowance (“Main Data”) or credit.
October 20. 2020 GROUP LEGAL
3. The App Data allotted for each App will apply to usage of that respective App only. Please note that some Apps may have some functions that will use your Main Data and not your App Data. If you try to access a function that will use your Main Data, you will receive a warning.
4. You may purchase a Bundle or check your balance using any of the following platforms or methods:
a. My Digicel Application;
b. By dialing the Digicel activation code of your country *140#;
c. By visiting a Digicel retail outlet.
5. Your Bundle will renew automatically. When you are close to the end of your Bundle, you will be notified so that you can prepare to be charged for renewal or opt out of automatic renewal.
6. If you do not have enough credit to renew automatically when your Bundle expires or if you opt out of automatic renewal, you may manually purchase a new Bundle when you are ready.
7. When a Bundle expires, or your App Data for particular Apps are exhausted before expiration, you may continue to access and use the Apps with Wi-Fi, your Main Data, and/or your credit, but you will no longer have App Data for those Apps.
8. If you have not used all of your App Data before expiry, and your automatic renewal is successful, unused App Data will “rollover” to your next billing period, allowing you to have up to a maximum of two (2) times the amount of App Data of your Bundle, in total.
9. If you have already purchased an individual plan for one of the Apps, and subsequently purchase a Bundle before the expiry of that plan, the App Data in the Bundle will be used first, then, if exhausted, the App Data from your plan will be used before using your Main Data.
10. The price for a Bundle may be found on the App, the My Digicel Application or the Digicel website of your country.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A. This product is offered for your personal use and not for commercial use.
B. You are solely responsible for maintaining an Active account and for all associated fees and costs incurred by you for connectivity and data usage in relation to your use of the Apps in the Bundles. Be reminded that once roaming, you may not be able to use App Data from your Bundles depending on available roaming plans and allowances.
C. We reserve the right to terminate this offer if, in our sole opinion, the Bundles are being abused, such abuse to include but not be limited to reselling or attempts to
October 20. 2020 GROUP LEGAL
resell App Data, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise, general abuse deemed as an attempt to undermine the integrity of our services.
D. We reserve the right to modify, extend or discontinue (permanently or temporarily), these Bundles being offered to you at our discretion.
E. We reserve the right to, at any time, with or without notice, vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this product. In the event of us giving notice to you of any such changes to or cancellation of the Bundles, it shall suffice for us to give you notice via messages to your handset/device or to post such notification on the Digicel website or the App. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
F. You accept that certain content on the Apps may not be available in your country or in your preferred language due to contractual licensing restrictions. Please note that content available in your current location may become unavailable to you if you travel to another location in which content is restricted.
G. You accept that, when you purchase a Bundle, if you port your number or if the number used for the purchase is found to no longer be a Digicel number, your Bundle will be immediately terminated.
H. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you remain bound by any other terms and conditions of use for any of our other services including the terms and conditions for Digicel’s Prepaid and Post-paid mobile telephone and data services, the Terms and Conditions of the Digicel website and the Terms and Conditions of the My Digicel Application.
I. For customer support, or to report a problem or send us your feedback, please contact us through the customer support chat feature on the My Digicel Application.
J. The terms and conditions which apply to any Bundle are those published on the Digicel website at the time that you activate your Bundle. These will only apply for the Bundle duration. If you manually or automatically activate a Bundle that you have previously activated, then the terms and conditions that apply are those published at the time of your most recent activation.
K. Your use of the Bundles is governed by our Privacy Notice which can be found here: https://www.digicelgroup.com/en/privacy-policy.html