WIN cash by streaming the Music in the pre-selected playlist that is available on D’Music App within the promotional period. After the promotional period, the winner is determined based on the highest streaming completed by one person on the chosen playlist.
1. When does the Promotion start and end?
The Promotion is valid from July 20th, 2021through to August 8th , 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. Can I take part in the Promotion?
Anyone who has downloaded the App and has an active Premium D’Music subscription may participate in the Promotion. Premium D’Music subscription is included in the following prepaid plans Prime All In $10, Prime All In $15, Prime All In $5. Premium Subsscription is also available with these prepaid and postpaid plans; Daily premium plan, Daily premium+Data plan, Weekly Premium plan, Weekly Premium+data plan, Monthly Premium Plan, Monthly Premium+data plan.
The following persons cannot claim any prizes in the Promotion:
a. Any person who, at any time on or after April 1st, 2020, was or is a director, officer, employee, or agent of Digicel Fiji or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated companies, franchisees or service agencies, independent contractors or suppliers of services to Digicel Fiji
b. Any person who does not reside in Fiji and
c. Any person under the age of 18.
3. How does the Promotion work?
Follow these steps to participate in the Promotion:
Step 1: Ensure that you have an active D’music Premium subscription.
Step 2: Download D’music app (if not already installed) and open.
Step 3: On the “Browse” tab, Scroll down to the section titled’ “Fiji’s Featured Playlists”.
Step 4: Open the Team Fiji Olympics Playlist, select a music track and start listening.
Step 5: The more you listen to the playlist, the better your chances are of winning the $100 weekly Cash Prize.
4. Will I be notified when to participate?
Yes. During the Promotional Period you will receive regular notifications via MyDigicel App and the App and we will post on our social media pages reminding you to do the specified activity above for the chance to win the cash.
5. What will I win?
You get the chance to win $100 weekly
6. What do I need to know about collecting my prize if I am a winner?
(1) If you win a prize, you will receive a phone call from one of our representatives notifying you and telling you how and when you can collect it.
(2) Once you have spoken to our representative, you will have up to seven (7) days to collect your prize at the Digicel Head Office or it will be forfeited.
(3) To collect your prize, you must still have an active D’Music account at the time of collection and you must present valid proof of identification, which clearly indicates your age and that you are a legal resident of [Fiji].
(4) You agree that if you are a winner, you will permit photographs of you to be taken and for your image, likeness and name (your “Likeness”) to be used for public relations and marketing purposes free of cost, including the publishing of your Likeness on social media, mainstream media, the App and other platforms that we may choose.
(5) If you are unable to attend the scheduled prize presentation, you may send a representative on your behalf with appropriate identification for you as well as that representative along with a signed letter by you authorizing the collection.
(6) Warranty and support information, where applicable, will be included in product packaging.
Digicel is offering you simply more through the D’Music Stream & Win Promotion (the “Promotion”), by providing all D’Music subscribers with the opportunity to win Cash weekly.
These Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQs”) and Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to you and govern your participation in the Promotion for chances to win a cash prize on the D’Music mobile application (the “App”). You should read these FAQs and Terms carefully before participating in the Promotion.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A. This Promotion is offered for your personal use and not for commercial use and you agree not to sell any prizes claimed through this Promotion.
B. You are required to use a compatible smartphone to run the App and participate in the Promotion. A compatible smartphone is an Android (OS 4.0 or higher) or Apple (iOS 2.0 or higher) smartphone.
C. We reserve the right to disqualify you or terminate this offer if, in our sole opinion, the Promotion is being abused, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise, general abuse deemed as an attempt to undermine the integrity of our services.
D. You are solely responsible for all associated fees and costs incurred by you for claiming and collection of prizes and for connectivity and data usage in relation to your use of the App.
E. Please note that once roaming, you will not be able to participate in the Promotion.
F. We reserve the right to modify, extend or discontinue (permanently or temporarily), this Promotion being offered to you, at our discretion.
G. We also reserve the right to award any forfeited prize to another random participant of the Promotion who did the specified activity on that day;
H. Prizes are not exchangeable.
I. We reserve the right to, at any time, with or without notice, vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of us giving notice to you of any such changes to or cancellation of the Promotion, it shall suffice for us to give you notice via messages to your handset/device or to post such notification on the Digicel website or the App. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
K. Except in the event of its negligence, neither Digicel, nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors or any of its personnel involved in the Promotion, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered, death or personal injury suffered or sustained, or costs incurred, arising from either participation in the Promotion or from claiming or collecting any reward.
L. For customer support, or to report a problem or send us your feedback, please visit the “Support” or “Help” option on the App.