Buy or gift Top Up recharge of $10 or more with MyCash and get 2GB data bonus valid for 24 hours and DOUBLE credit for 7 days!
1. What is the validity of this bonus?
Offer valid from until 11:59pm Friday, December 31st, 2022. The promotion is available to Fiji Prepaid Digicel customers who buy top up from MyCash App or USSD *888# menu from $10 and above.
When customers buy Top Up in Fiji, the recipient will receive:
➝ 2GB bonus data valid for 24 hours, and;
➝ Double Up credit which is valid for 7 days
· The 2GB bonus data is valid for 24 hours and cannot be transferred. Fair usage policy applies.
· Free Credit is valid for Digicel on-net calls and text messages.
2. What can I use the Bonus Data and Free Credit for?
You can use the 2GB Bonus Data for streaming, YouTube, browsing and downloading from the web browsers, whereby Free Credit can be used to make Calls and send SMS to any Digicel numbers in Fiji.
3. Do I need to register to use MyCash?
Yes, you need to register on MyCash service in order to have a mobile money wallet account and set your own secure 4-digit PIN number.
4. How do I register for MyCash?
To register for MyCash, download the MyCash app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. If you have a feature phone dial *888# to access the USSD menu and follow the steps:
· Enter your registered phone number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Occupation, and Address.
· You will receive a SMS message with a 6-digit veriﬁcation code to enter in the MyCash app.
· You will receive a welcome message and a temporary PIN (personal identiﬁcation number) via SMS in your phone.
· Log into the MyCash app using the temporary PIN and you will be prompted to enter a new 4-digit PIN.
· You’re now set to start using your MyCash mobile wallet! Visit your nearest Digicel Store or MyCash Agent to add funds and start using your wallet.
5. How do I buy Top Up on MyCash mobile wallet?
You can buy Top Up for your Digicel number or send Top Up to another Digicel user with your MyCash mobile wallet. Please follow the steps below:
· Simply login to your MyCash app and select the ‘Top Up’ tab.
· You can choose to Top Up your own phone or send Top Up to another Digicel user by entering the mobile number or selecting from your contacts.
· Select ‘Next’ and then choose your Top Up amount or enter the amount manually and press ‘Continue’.
· Select ‘Confirm’ and then you will need to enter your 4-digit PIN or use your fingerprint verification to successfully complete your transaction.
If you do not have access to a smart phone, you can dial *888# for the Top Up option and follow the prompts.
6. How do I add funds to MyCash mobile wallet?
You can add funds physically by visiting a Digicel Store or authorized MyCash Agent to deposit directly into your MyCash, and online using our Digicel SelfCare portal if you have a VISA card or a BSP EasyCard.
If using the online option, please follow the steps below:
· Log into Digicel Selfcare via the website or MyDigicel App to view your Home Screen and select “MyCash” option on the home screen menu.
· Enter the amount you need to load into your MyCash mobile wallet balance and select the “Pay with BSP” button.
· Reconfirm your Pay Amount, MyCash mobile number, and your Account Type as GSM/Mobile. Then click “Pay with BSP” button to continue.
· Enter your VISA Debit/Credit card details or your BSP EasyCard details. Select “Proceed” to complete your transaction.
· Once successful, you will be redirected back to the home screen and receive a sms confirming the deposit of funds in your MyCash mobile wallet.
Another way you can load money is by receiving international remittance from your friends and family based overseas. Our International Remittance or Money Send Partners include:
· World Remit
· Rocket Remit
· MoneyGram International
· Ria Money Transfer
· KlickEx Pacific
7. What happens if I get an error message that I am an Inactive User or do not have a PIN?
If the error occurs, please try to register for a MyCash account using the App or dialing *888#. If you still have issues, please speak to our Customer Care team via live chat on our Digicel Fiji Facebook Page, Ruby Live Chat or call on 123.
8. What happens if I get timed out?
If you get timed out while trying to complete your transaction, simply login again on the MyCash App on your smartphone or dial *888# to restart the process.
9. I have additional questions. Who can I speak to?
You can speak to our Customer Care team via live chat on our Digicel Fiji Facebook Page, Ruby Live Chat or call on 123 or +679 700 3123.