Are you living in Viti Levu and are you eligible for the next round of COVID Relief assistance from the Fiji Government announced on 3rd August, 2021? If so, applications will open 9am on 11th October and close on 15th October, 2021.
Please dial *161# to update required details and submit for verification.
As per the 2021-2022 National Budget Announcement, you need to be fully vaccinated in order to be eligible for this relief. Those who are to receive their second dose after the application period and before the 31st of October can still apply for assistance during the application period, given that they show that they have received their second dose by the end of October.
Applicants are urged to gather their information in the meantime and submit the following information on *161# for government review from 11th-15th October:
1. Full name
2. Birth registration or citizenship number
3. Date of birth
4. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
5. FNPF Number, if any
6. Voter identification number
7. Home address
8. Declaration to confirm if you have received your first and second jab of COVID-19 vaccine (YES or NO)
9. If YES, please provide the place of vaccination
10. Consent for Fijian Government to access applicants vaccination details (YES or NO)
11. Statutory declaration to confirm all information provided is correct
To register for MyCash, simply download the app here or dial *888# if you do not have a smartphone.
After the Fiji Government has approved your application, you will receive a SMS notification confirming the successful deposit of $360 COVID Relief assistance into your MyCash account.
Please note that only one registered SIM card per applicant is allowed.
Do I need to have a Digicel SIM to use MyCash services?
Yes, MyCash is for Digicel customers only.
2. Where can I get myself a Digicel SIM?
You can get a Digicel SIM from your nearest Digicel Retail Store and Dealer.
3. How Can I Download the MyCash App?
You can download the MyCash App via your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
4. I don’t have a smartphone. Can I use the MyCash service?
Yes, you can. Simply dial *888# to access the USSD menu for MyCash service.
5. Do I need to register for MyCash services?
If you are an existing user or former Digicel Mobile Money User, simply log into the MyCash App with your registered phone number and 4-digit PIN code.
6. How do I register for MyCash?
· Download the MyCash app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. If you have a feature phone dial *888# to access the USSD menu.
· Enter your registered phone number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Occupation, and Address.
· If you are a new user, you will receive a SMS message with a 6-digit veriﬁcation code to enter in the MyCash app.
· You will receive a welcome message and a temporary PIN (personal identiﬁcation number) via SMS in your phone.
· Log into the MyCash app using the temporary PIN and you will be prompted to enter a new 4-digit PIN.
· You’re now set to start using your MyCash mobile wallet! Visit your nearest Digicel Store or MyCash Agent to add funds and start using your wallet.
7. How do I find my nearest MyCash Agent?
When using the MyCash app, tap on the "More" option on your home screen. Then, tap on "Agent Locator" which will show a map detailing the MyCash Agent nearest to you. Alternatively, you can enter a location and the map in your screen will update and display the agent details automatically.
8. I have funds in my MyCash. How do I send money to another MyCash users (person-to-person or P2P)?
You can send money by selecting the ‘Send Money’ option and entering the phone number of the person you are sending money to; or by scanning the user’s QR Code by selecting the ‘Pay’ option on your App home screen.
If you do not have access to a smart phone, you can dial *888# for the Send Money option.
9. How do I cash in or load money into my MyCash mobile wallet?
There are a few ways you can load money into your MyCash mobile wallet.:
· You can visit any Digicel Store or MyCash Agent to deposit money into your mobile wallet.
· Another way you can load money is by receiving international remittance from your friends and family based overseas. Our International Remittance or Money Send Partners include:
· Digicel International
· World Remit
· Rocket Remit
· MoneyGram International