Need to Top Up your Digicel mobile number? Now you can get double your Top Up credit with Digicel MyCash mobile wallet. Simply load money at any MyCash Agent so you can buy Top Up for yourself and your loved ones at anytime, anywhere; and enjoy 2X the credit!
1. Do I need to have a Digicel SIM to use MyCash services?
Yes, MyCash is for Digicel customers only.
2. Where can I get myself a Digicel SIM?
You can get a Digicel SIM from your nearest Digicel Retail Store and Dealer.
3. How Can I Download the MyCash App?
You can download the MyCash App via your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
4. I don’t have a smartphone. Can I use the MyCash service?
Yes, you can. Simply dial *888# to access the USSD menu for MyCash service.
5. Do I need to register for MyCash services?
If you are an existing user or former Digicel Mobile Money User, simply log into the MyCash App with your registered phone number and 4-digit PIN code.
6. How do I register for MyCash?
· Download the MyCash app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. If you have a feature phone dial *888# to access the USSD menu.
· Enter your registered phone number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Occupation, and Address.
· If you are a new user, you will receive a SMS message with a 6-digit veriﬁcation code to enter in the MyCash app.
· You will receive a welcome message and a temporary PIN (personal identiﬁcation number) via SMS in your phone.
· Log into the MyCash app using the temporary PIN and you will be prompted to enter a new 4-digit PIN.
· You’re now set to start using your MyCash mobile wallet! Visit your nearest Digicel Store or MyCash Agent to add funds and start using your wallet.
7. How do I find my nearest MyCash Agent?
When using the MyCash app, tap on the "More" option on your home screen. Then, tap on "Agent Locator" which will show a map detailing the MyCash Agent nearest to you. Alternatively, you can enter a location and the map in your screen will update and display the agent details automatically.
8. I have funds in my MyCash. How do I send money to another MyCash users (person-to-person or P2P)?
You can send money by selecting the ‘Send Money’ option and entering the phone number of the person you are sending money to; or by scanning the user’s QR Code by selecting the ‘Pay’ option on your App home screen. If you do not have access to a smart phone, you can dial *888# for the Send Money option.
9. I have funds in my MyCash. How do I buy Digicel Top Up with MyCash mobile wallet?
You can buy Top Up for your Digicel number or send Top Up to another Digicel user with your MyCash mobile wallet. Please follow the steps below:
1. Simply login to your MyCash app and select the ‘Top Up’ tab.
2. You can choose to Top Up your own phone or send Top Up to another Digicel user by entering the mobile number or selecting from your contacts.
3. Select ‘Next’ and then choose your Top Up amount or enter the amount manually and press ‘Continue’.
4. Select ‘Confirm’ and then you will need to enter your 4-digit PIN to successfully complete your transaction.
If you do not have access to a smart phone, you can dial *888# for the Top Up option and follow the prompts.
10. How do I cash in or load money into my MyCash mobile wallet?
There are a few ways you can load money into your MyCash mobile wallet.
· You can visit any Digicel Store or MyCash Agent to deposit money into your mobile wallet.
· Another way you can load money is by receiving international remittance from your friends and family based overseas.
Our International Remittance or Money Send Partners include:
• Digicel International
• World Remit
• Rocket Remit