Are you living on Viti Levu and eligible for the second round of COVID relief assistance from the Fiji Government announced on 30th May, 2021? If so, applications open from 3.00pm on 2nd June and closes on 4th June (time to be confirmed via SMS). Please dial *161# to update required details and submit for verification.
Once the Fiji Government has approved your application, you will receive a SMS notification confirming the successful deposit of $50 COVID Relief assistance into your MyCash account.
1. Do I need to have a Digicel SIM to use MyCash services?
Yes, MyCash is for Digicel customers only.
2. Where can I get myself a Digicel SIM?
You can get a Digicel SIM from your nearest Digicel Retail Store and Dealer.
3. How Can I Download the MyCash App?
You can download the MyCash App via your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
4. I don’t have a smartphone. Can I use the MyCash service?
Yes, you can. Simply dial *888# to access the USSD menu for MyCash service.
5. Do I need to register for MyCash services?
If you are an existing user or former Digicel Mobile Money User, simply log into the MyCash App with your registered phone number and 4-digit PIN code.
6. How do I register for MyCash?
· Download the MyCash app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. If you have a feature phone dial *888# to access the USSD menu.
· Enter your registered phone number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Occupation, and Address.
· If you are a new user, you will receive a SMS message with a 6-digit veriﬁcation code to enter in the MyCash app.
· You will receive a welcome message and a temporary PIN (personal identiﬁcation number) via SMS in your phone.
· Log into the MyCash app using the temporary PIN and you will be prompted to enter a new 4-digit PIN.
· You’re now set to start using your MyCash mobile wallet! Visit your nearest Digicel Store or MyCash Agent to add funds and start using your wallet.
7. How do I find my nearest MyCash Agent?
When using the MyCash app, tap on the "More" option on your home screen. Then, tap on "Agent Locator" which will show a map detailing the MyCash Agent nearest to you. Alternatively, you can enter a location and the map in your screen will update and display the agent details automatically.
8. I have funds in my MyCash. How do I send money to another MyCash users (person-to-person or P2P)?
You can send money by selecting the ‘Send Money’ option and entering the phone number of the person you are sending money to; or by scanning the user’s QR Code by selecting the ‘Pay’ option on your App home screen.
If you do not have access to a smart phone, you can dial *888# for the Send Money option.
9. How do I cash in or load money into my MyCash mobile wallet?
There are a few ways you can load money into your MyCash mobile wallet.:
· You can visit any Digicel Store or MyCash Agent to deposit money into your mobile wallet.
· Another way you can load money is by receiving international remittance from your friends and family based overseas. Our International Remittance or Money Send Partners include:
o Digicel International
o World Remit
o Rocket Remit