1. Where can I get my PHAT Data plans?
All PHAT data plans are available on *555# Menu and on My Digicel APP.
2. How do I get PHAT Data plans on My Digicel App?
Customers need to Login to My Digicel APP. Go to the My Plans section off the APP and buy any of the PHAT Data plans (Daily $2-2GB, PHAT $3-3GB, PHAT $4-4GB, PHAT $7-10GB, PHAT $15-20GB, PHAT $25-35GB and PHAT $50- 70GB.)
3. How do I get PHAT Plans on *555#?
All Customer’s on above mentioned price plans can dial *555# and select any of the PHAT plans to buy by entering the corresponding number beside it, then pressing “Confirm”, to purchase plan.
4. How will I know that I have been awarded my international minutes?
You will receive the below SMS for PHAT $8-16GB and PHAT $15-20GB:
- You have 15 minutes for calls to Australia, Canada, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Nauru, New Zealand, South Korea, UK, USA & Digicel Pacific valid for 24 hours
And the following if you have opted-in to a PHAT $25-35GB and $50-100GB plan:
- You have 30 minutes for calls to Australia, Canada, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Nauru, New Zealand, South Korea, UK, USA & Digicel Pacific valid for 24 hours
5. What is the validity of the international minute bundle?
Bundle is valid for 24 hours only.
6. Where can I see my International voice bundle?
You can visit My Digicel APP or dial *130# to be able to see bundle balances.
7. What will happen if I do not use my allocated international minute bundle, within the 24 hour window?
If you do not use your international minute bundle inside of the 24 hours, the minutes will expire and you will lose them.
8. I’m on an international call and my international minutes expires while on the call, will I still be able to use it?
No, if you are on a call and your international minute bundle expires. Your call will continue if you have credit available or it will be terminated if there is no credit available.
9. Do the international minute bundle auto-renew?
Yes offers auto-renew with their respective time of bundle expiry.
10. Can I call both mobiles and landlines in these countries?
Yes, you can call both mobile and landlines in these countries. Excluding Samoa, Tonga, Nauru and Vanuatu, where you can only call Digicel mobiles in these countries.
11. Does Un-used International Minutes Rollover?
Yes. Un-used international Minutes will rollover if customer opts-in again before their 24 hour international minute bundle expires. If a customer does not opt-in again, then unused international minutes will expire.
12. Are multiple opt-ins allowed?
Multiple opt ins are allowed, a customer can opt-in up to 5 times and get additional 15 or 30 minutes of free international talk time, depending on which plan they are opted into.
13. I’m on a call, how will I know that I am about to finish my international voice bundle?
Customer will get an SMS notification on 75%, 90%, 100% usage notification.
14. What will happen if I finish my international voice bundle while I am on a call?
In this scenario one of two things can happen;
a. If you have credit available, your international call will continue until, you either hang up or you run out of credit and your call is terminated.
b. If you do not have credit available, your international call will be terminated.
15. Are any other PHAT PLANS apart from the ones mentioned qualify for the International Bundle Promotion?
Unfortunately No, only PHAT $7-10GB, PHAT $8-16GB, PHAT $15-20GB, PHAT $25-35GB and PHAT $50-100GB have the International Minutes offer available. Please NOTE, Data Gifting of the Listed Phat Plans will not have the International Minutes attached to it.
16. Can I call ALL Networks in Digicel Pacific Countries, Samoa, Nauru, Vanuatu and Tonga, as the SMS I received says that these countries are also included in the bundle?
No, for Tonga, Samoa, Vanuatu and PNG, you can only call Digicel Mobile numbers only. Other calls to other non-Digicel numbers in these countries will be charged the normal international call rate for that country.
17. What are the international prepaid rates for my plan?