1. What can I use the Xmas credit for?
The Christmas bundle can be used to make all local on-net and off-net Calls and SMS, as well as calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines in selected 15 international countries.
2. What are the Top 15 Countries?
The selected 15 international countries that you can call and SMS using the Xmas credit bundle is Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, South Korea, India, China, Malaysia, Japan, and mobiles in Digicel Pacific countries, Samoa, Vanuatu, PNG, Nauru and Tonga.
3. What are the restrictions on the Christmas credit bundle?
The Christmas credit bundle cannot be used to:
- Buy any bundles, package or plan
- Make Bill payments
- Outbound Roaming
- International calls and SMS to destinations outside the selected 15 destinations.
- Texting to premium SMS competitions and other subscriptions.
- Transferable to other Digicel Mobiles
4. What happens when your Christmas bundle has depleted or expired?
Once the Christmas bundle has expired or depleted you will be charged from any other voice, data or mixed bundles you have or out of bundle Rates will apply.
5. How the process works when customer buys a Christmas Bundle?
A customer will find a unique pin code on the voucher. The Customer can either send in the voucher pin using USSD on *121*VOUCHER PIN# or through the Phone Top up Section on My Digicel APP using their new Anynet SIM or the customer’s existing prepaid Digicel SIM.
6. What happens if my handset is faulty or is damaged?
If the handset is faulty then a customer must return this to the flagship from which they had purchased it within 7 days of purchase with their proof of purchase (i.e. Original receipt and registration form).
7. Is there any warranty cover on these handsets?
The Tecno Handset, the Astro handset, and All Samsung and Huaweii Handsets that are bundled with this offer, there is a 12 month warranty period (Free repair and return).
For Samsung handsets under warranty customers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty doesn’t include physical and liquid damage. If it is still under warranty and handset cannot be repaired then handset can be refunded for in cash or a replacement handset will be provided.
For Huaweii handsets, if there is any damage within the 12 month warranty period, handsets are sent overseas to Huaweii manufacturers for repair as there is no one locally that does repairs. If the handset cannot be repaired then handset can be refunded for cash or a replacement handset will be provided.
8. How many times can a customer send in PIN from Scratch Voucher?
A customer can only text in a code and redeem the bundles for that code once. If they try again with the same code they will receive the below message:
This voucher has already been redeemed. Please check the PIN number on the voucher and try again.
9. How does a customer check that the Xmas Top up bundles are attached?
Customer simply dials *130# to check his or her free bundles.
10. What is the last date to redeem the Xmas Top up bundles?
All Xmas Top up bundles need to be claimed by 31st January, 2018.