1. How much Data am I allocated on Unwired Anytime Plans?
Anytime 75 - 75GB Anytime and 75GB off peak Data valid for 30days
2. How often should I make a payment?
The Unwired Anytime Bundles are a 30-day bundle and payments for the FULL monthly subscription should be made once in 30 days. All Services Unwired Internet expire 30 days from the date of payment. Payments must be made in full to continue receiving services as this is a monthly prepaid contracted service.
3. Is this a contract?
No lock-in contract
4. What is the cancellation fee?
Should you wish to terminate your account the complete cancellation fee of $250 is applicable if the Modem is not returned in working condition plus your current month?s subscription fee.
5. Where can I make payments?
Monthly Subscription Fees can be made at any Digicel Retail Outlet or via Digicel Recharge USSD Menu on a Digicel Mobile *555#. Important Notice: Payments will take up to 24 hrs. to reflect in the billing system, please ensure that payments are made well in advance
6. Can I temporary suspended one service or all services?
Should you wish to temporary suspend an account you will be required to complete a closure form and your account will be reverted to standard standalone subscription fees
7. Will my account number change?
For existing Postpaid customer, you will be given a new Account ID which you will use for all payments. This will be your MSISDN number. For Dynamic customers your MSISDN remains.
8. Who do I call if I have issues with the service?
The Helpdesk is available for your assistance from 8am to 12am, 7 days a week;
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Contacts: 7003123
- Free call: 123 (Free for Digicel users)
9. When will my Unwired services be activated?
Services will be activated within 2 working days from the date of signed contract/ payment made.
10. When will be my due date?
Your due date for bill payments will be from the date of activations of services. Should you miss your due date your services will be suspended and you will be required to pay a $20 reconnection fee.
Please also visit our website for FAQ and more information on our Services.
11. How do I change my WIFI Details?
We recommend that you change your WIFI password from time to time. This is to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your account and any loss of data.
You will be able to change your WIFI password by also logging into the modem just like you check your data.
12. What happens if my data finishes?
Should you exhaust your Unwired Data you will be require to do either of the following;
- Make a payment to your account via a Retail Store or using Digicel Recharge on USSD menu *555#
13. What?s the difference between Anytime 55GB and Anytime 75GB?
Anytime 75 is an upgrade of the Anytime 55 which means you get 75GB Anytime Data and 75GB off peak Data on every renewals.