All Unwired (Prepaid), Sky Pacific and Triple Play customers can now pay their monthly subscription fees using there Digicel Prepaid Re-charge via USSD payment menu *555#. Customers must opt into the “MY HOME” Mobile Plan to be able to access the Unwired, Sky Pacific and Triple Play Bill payment menu.
How to opt in:
To Opt into the “My Mobile” Mobile Plan
Dial *555# from your mobile phone. The menu will display prior to opting into the My Home Mobile Plan
Select “My Home” Mobile Plan Conversion and press Send.
Select 1 to confirm and press Send
To make an Unwired Payment
Dial *555# from your mobile phone. The below menu will display once a customer has opted into the “My Home” Mobile Plan. Enter 3 and press send
Select 1 to pay for Unwired Anytime Plan and press send.
Enter your Unwired Number and press send (this is your modem or MSISDN number)
Confirm your Payment by Pressing 1 and press send.
The confirmation message will be received
To make a Sky Pacific Payment
1) Dial *555# from your mobile phone. The menu will display once a customer has opted into theMy Home Mobile Plan
2) Select 1 to pay for Sky Pacific standalone plan and press send.
3) Enter your Sky Pacific Account Number and press send.
4) Confirm your Payment by Pressing 1 and press send.
5) The confirmation message will be received
To make a Triple Play Payment
1) Dial *555# from your mobile phone. The menu will display once a customer has opted into the My Home Mobile Plan
2) Select 1 to pay for Sky Triple Play plan and press send.
3) Enter your Sky Triple Play Account Number (TXXXX)and press send.
4) Confirm your Payment by Pressing 1 and press send.
5) The confirmation message will be received.
Terms and Conditions for Sky Pacific Mobile Plan:
1. Rate for the price plan
21c per unit
Other Network calls
21c per unit
International- Selected Destinations (*Band 1)
25c per min
Digicel Pacific Mobile (*Band 2)
25c per min
62c per min
$1.70 per min
$2.85 per min
14c per SMS
20c per SMS
25c per SMS
28c per MMS
$1.90 per text
Mobile Web Browsing
21c per MB
Double Up offer:
Sky priceplan subs will be get Double up on recharge of $6 or more only on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Recharge by $6-$14.99 and get 2Up ($6-$14.99 free credit) – free credit expires in 7 days
- Recharge by $15+ Double Up is not applicable.
Terms & Conditions
· Your current plan enables you to make payments of Unwired ($49.95,$47,$59) Sky Pacific ($49.95, $29.95) & Triple Play ($79.95).
· Bonanza & credit transfer is not applicable on this plan.
· Once plan is converted customer will not be able to go back to the original plan in next 7 days.
Postpaid Subscriber dialing *555#
· This service is not applicable to postpaid customers. Please dial 125 for queries.
· Sky priceplan is not applicable to any Bonanza and special selected recharge offers.
· Credit transfer from any other Digicel Priceplan should not be accepted on Sky priceplan. Two-way credit transfer is restricted.
· Sky priceplan cannot transfer credit to other prepaid numbers on a different plan.
· Customer can pay advance payment of Sky Account subscription if they wish.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I opt into the Sky Mobile Plan to pay my Sky Subscription?
To make a payment for Sky Pacific Subscription using your prepaid re-charge you must firstly opt into the Sky Mobile Plan by dialing *555# from your handset. Note this is only available to prepaid subscribers. Post-paid aren’t able to opt into this plan and pay their Sky Pacific Subscription using their recharge.
2) What happens when I change by Mobile Plan to Sky Pacific Plan?
Once you have migrated to the Sky Plan from your existing plan you will lose all your bundles.
3) Is there a fee for making this payment?
No, there are no fees associated with this payment method.
4) I currently only owe $15 for my Sky Pacific Subscription, why can I not make this payment?
Payment using your prepaid re-charge can only be made in a $49.95 denomination and not in part payments.
5) I have opted into Sky Mobile Plan what do I do now?
Once you have opted in, dial *555# once again from your handset and the Sky Bill Payment option will be displayed on the menu.
6) Why do I not qualify for Bonanza this week?
On the Sky Mobile Plan you receive a lot of bonuses in the form of Data when you make your Sky payments or Triple Play payments as well as Free Digicel to Digicel calls and SMS.
7) Where can I recharge with $50?
Re-charge can be purchased at any Digicel Outlet or Tier One Resellers i.e. All Mobile Service Stations – Pacific Energy, Mobile and Total, New World and MH Retail Outlets.
8) When will my payment be updated in my account?
Payments will take up to 30 minutes to reflect in the billing system between the hours of 8am and 8pm, if payments are made post 8pm it will update on the next day at 9am. Please ensure that payments are made well in advance
9) Who do I call if I have issues with the service?
The Helpdesk is available for your assistance from 8am to 12am, 7 days a week;
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Contacts: 700 1515
Free call: 1515 (Free for Digicel users)
10) Can I use my Free Credit?
Sky Payments cannot be made using your FREE Credit/Money.
11) Can I pay in advance, by recharging up $100 and making two payments of $49.95?
To make multiple payments to the same account, the subscriber will need to wait a 24hr period between payments to process to the same account. However, if they are different account numbers then a payment can be processed in the same period.
12) I am not a Digicel customer, how can I take advantage of this?
You must be a Digicel Prepaid subscriber to pay using your Digicel Re-charge. SIMs can be purchased at any Digicel Outlet.
13) I've lost my phone can I use my friends Digicel Mobile to pay my account?
Yes, you certainly can provided you have opted into the Sky Mobile Plan and have enough re-charge in there account as you will be prompted to enter a Sky Pacific Account ID.
14) Can I share my Data Bundle?
Bonus Data cannot be transferred to another mobile number.
15) Can I credit transfer?
Credit transfer is not available on this Sky Pacific Mobile Plan.
16) I have entered by mistake the wrong account number, what do I do?
Please contact Customer Care on 124. Re-charge payment will be reversed from your mobile number, please make this payment once again with the correct account number.
17) Do I get a Receipt?
An SMS confirmation will be sent to your Mobile number that made the payment confirming your transaction has been processed.
18) Can customers take part in other prepaid offers, products and plans in the market currently?
Products not available to Sky Mobile Plan
- Recharge offers (Any Network Bonanza) – Please note Double Up promotions will be done from time to time please refer to Double Up Offer conditions above.
- Credit Me/You.
Products available to Sky Mobile Plan
- SMS games and premium SMS competitions
- SMS Banking, Call back messages
- MMS, Intunes.
19) Can I use My Digicel App to make payments?
This payment method is currently not available on My Digicel App.
20) I paid through DMM and didn’t get my Data?
Data bonuses are not redeemable on payments made via DMM.
21) I already have a Triple Play Sim or Sky Super Sim?
Please dial *555# and opt into the Sky Mobile Plan.
22) I didn’t get 10GB on my Unwired Modem, why is this?
The 10Gb bonus data for paying your bill on your phone is Mobile Data and has been rewarded to your mobile that made the payment.
23) I am a Skylite customer can I make a payment?
Yes, you can however you will need to opt for the $49.95 option and $49.95 will be credited to your account. You will then have a advance payment in your Sky Account.
24) I have made a Triple Play payment, can you please Top UP my Unwired Account?
To make a Top Up for Unwired you will need to a Digicel Store.
25) Can I make payments for my Unwired Account?
This service is currently not available.
26) I want to Opt out of Sky Plan?
Please contact Customer Care to opt you out of the Sky Plan. Please note that once you have opted out you cannot opt back in.
27) Do we have Data rollover for the 5GB or 10GB bonus Data?
No Data does not rollover, it is valid for 30 days only.
28) For Multi-room package, how does payment work?
Multiroom payments will need to be made in Store.
Mobiles and landline calls: Australia, New Zeland, USA, Canada, china, South Korea, India, UK, Japan and Malaysia.
Digicel Mobiles in the Pacific: Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Papua New Guinea and Nauru.
Mobiles: Australia, New Zeland, United Kingdom and Malaysia.
Landlines and Mobiles to: Alaska, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua/Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belguium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Island, Brunei, Burkina, Faso, Camboodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, chile, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Faroe Island, France, French Polynesia (Tahiti), Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guam, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea Republic, Haiti, Hawaii, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenia, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedinia, malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Monserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Palestine, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Rwanda, Romania, Russia, San Mario, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St. Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Westem Samoa,Yemen Arab Emirates, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Mobiles and landlines to: Afghanistan, Andora, Ascension Islands, Bulgaria, chad, Cook Islands, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Gambia, Gibraltar, Guyana, Iceland, Kiribati, Lichtenstein, Madagascar, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Niue, Oman, Palau, Qatar, Reunion/Mayotte, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, St Pierre/Miquelon, Switzerland, Tonga, Tunisa, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Zaire.
Mobiles and landline to: Central Africa Republic, Cuba, Djibouti, East Timor, Falkland Islands, North Korea, Libenia, Norfolk Islands, Sao Tome & Prinipe, Somalia, St Helen, Thuraya, Togolese Republic, Tokelau and Wallis & Futuna.