1. How often should I make a payment?
The Sky Paciﬁc home package is a 30 day bundle and payments for the FULL monthly subscription should be made once a month. Payments must be made in full to continue receiving Triple Play services as this is a monthly prepaid contracted service.
2. Is this a contract?
Yes, this is a 24 month Contract.
3. How much does Triple Play cost?
Triple Play costs $79.95 VIP which includes Broadband, SKY Paciﬁc and 4 Triple Up Family SIMs
4. Does a cancellation fee apply?
Upon termination of your account you are required to pay your current months subscription and return your working Unwired modem & Sky Paciﬁc equipment. If your Unwired modem & Sky Paciﬁc equipment is not in proper working order, a charge of $250 for the modem & $250 for Sky Paciﬁc equipment applies.
Note: Termination of the Triple Play home package will result in all services being used out of the Triple Play bundle, reverting to standard retail rates.
5. Will my account number change?
Yes, you will be given a new Account ID which you will use for payments.
6. Where can I make payments?
Triple Play payments can be made at Digicel stores ONLY. Pay-ments will take up to 24 hours to reﬂect in the billing system,please ensure that payments are made well in advance.
7. Can I temporarily suspended one service or all services?
Should you wish to temporarily suspend an account you will be required to complete a Closure Form & your account will revert to the standard retail rates.
8. When will my Sky Paciﬁc services be installed?
Services will be installed within 7 days from the date of signing the contract.
9. Are installation fees required?
Installation fees are as follows:
• New customers - $199
• Existing Unwired active customers - $99
• Existing Sky Paciﬁc active customers - $100
• Current active Unwired & Sky Paciﬁc accounts require zero installation fees.
10. What is a Triple Play SIM pack?
Triple Play SIM pack is a brand new offer where customers can get 4 prepaid SIMs paired to have unlimited free calls & text to each other. Only available with the Sky Paciﬁc Triple Play home bundle.
11. How does the Triple Play SIM work?
Just top up by $6 or more and get Triple Up Any Network. Free credit can be used to call and text Any Network in Fiji, selected Digicel mobiles in the Paciﬁc (PNG, Samoa, Tonga, Nauru and Vanuatu) and selected international landlines and mobiles in any of the following destinations (Australia, NZ, USA, Canada, China, South Korea, India, UK, Japan and Malaysia).
12. Can existing customers keep their numbers and enjoy the beneﬁts of a Triple Play SIM?
Yes, visit any Digicel store for details.