1. Can I update my Game with Gaming Bundle?
No, Gaming Bundle is only Free to Play. No Updates/Downloads
2. Can I Play any other Game with Free Gaming Bundle?
No Only 3 Games are free to Play with Gaming Bundle; PUBG, Fortnight, Call of Duty-Modern Warfare
3. Can Sub Play in PS4 for the respective Games?
Yes, Sub can play in PS4, PC or XBOX
4. If I watch Netflix or play game on off-peak period which bundle will be deducted?
Netflix/Gaming Bundle will be used first during the Off-peak hours and once this is exhausted then Night Data Bundle will be deducted.
5. Does my billing cycle change if I move over to the new plan?
Yes, your billing cycle will change. For new customers Billing cycle is from the Date Sky Pacific is activated
6. I am an existing Triple Play customer, can I switch to this $99.95 plan?
Yes, you can and you will be rebate for the day’s loss.
7. Can I top-up my account if I exhaust my data bundle?
Yes, with top up bundle that will expire together with your primary bundle due date.
8. Where can I make payments?
At any Digicel Outlet, DMM or online.
9. Can I make a payment at a third party outlet?
Yes you can, however, account will be only activated once Finance will verify and apply the payment
10. How do I change my WIFI Details?
We recommend that you change your WIFI password from time to time. This is to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your account and any loss of data.
You will be able to change your WIFI password by also logging into the modem just like you check your data.
11. What happens if my data finishes?
Should you exhaust your Unwired Data you will be require to do either of the following; a) Top up your account via a Retail Store or wait for next roll over of your TV account
12. How do I check my data balance?
Option 1 – Texting/SMS You can check your data balance by texting your Unwired Modem Number: ____________ to 7202020. The Modem Number can be located on the invoice Texting from a Digicel mobile is free of charge.
Option 2 – Log onto modem and send SMS
Blade Modem: 1. Connect to your BLADE modem 2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 into your web browser 3. Login to the modem a. Username : admin b. Password : admin 4. Click on SMS Mail icon on the top right 5. In Phone Number enter “130” 6. In Content enter “balance” 7. Click Send to receive the data balance message.
Pocket Mifi Modem: 1. Connect to your Pocket MIFI modem 2. Enter http://192.168.8.1 into your web browser 3. Login to the modem a. Username : admin b. Password : admin 4. Click Confirm 5. Click SMS on the top tab 6. Click New Message 7. In the Recipient field enter “130” 8. Click Send to receive the data balance message.
Television Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I view the Channel TV Guide?
SKY Pacific TV guide is released weekly for all Sky Pacific channels. To access the TV guide directly from your SKY Pacific remote control, press the “EPG” button, which will display individual program times.
The TV guide is also accessible online via the SKY Pacific website (www.skypacific.tv) and on the Digicel Fiji Facebook page.
2. Can I buy a second Decoder under my current account?
Unfortunately, a second decoder option is not applicable with this offer.
Thank you and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the H & E Team.