1. Where can prizes be redeemed?
For free credit, free data and free SMS prizes will be redeemed automatically once the customer texts the unique code to 5003
For Sims, Phones and Sky Pacific customer needs to visit a Digicel store to claim prizes.
2. What is the last date to redeem Prizes?
All vouchers need to be redeemed by 31st December 2018. After this date all vouchers would be invalid or will expire.
3. How does the process work when customer finds a Digicel reward voucher?
Customer will find a unique code on the voucher, and they will need to text the code to 5003 to see what they have won. Texting the code is free for Digicel customers.
4. How many times can a customer send in PIN from Voucher?
For all rewards (free credit, free data and free sms) one PIN can be texted into short code 5003 only once to redeem. When customer’s text in a PIN that has been texted into 5003 before, they will receive an error message:
This voucher had been redeemed already. Please check the PIN number on the voucher and try again or call 123.
5. How does a customer check that Punjas rewards are attached?
Customer simply dials *130# to check his or her free bundles.
6. What is the last date to redeem Digicel Prizes?
Customers can redeem the rewards until 31st December 2018. After this date, should anyone text into 5003, they will receive the message:
Digicel and Punjas Diwali promotion has now ended. Thank you for participating.
FREE sim vouchers, Samsung S9 & Sky Pacific can be redeemed until 31st December 2018 from stores.
7. How does the process work’s when customer wins an Any Net free SIM, Phone or Sky Pacific?
Customers will need to take the Voucher and Valid photo ID to the nearest Digicel Flagship or store to claim prize.