This role will report directly to the Head of Transaction Processing and will be responsible for overall supervision and managing the Accounts Receivable function for Papua New Guinea and 5 Pacific markets serviced by Digicel’ s Financial Shared Service Centre in Suva. Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Prepare trade debtors reporting and variance commentary for the Quarterly Audit Workbooks
- Review month-end AR account GL reconciliations for all markets
- Prepare and be accountable for KPI and metric reporting for the AR team
- Coach, train and develop direct reports including succession planning
- Performance evaluation and management of all AR staff including objective setting and hire new staff as required
The successful candidate must have a University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Studies, experience in managing teams, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Accounts Receivable department for a multinational corporation.