We will remove all barriers to staying in touch with family and friends. All you need is a Digicel Sim and you can Talk and Text all day everyday to your Digicel friends and family. We care about keeping you in touch with your loved ones, Digicel understands the importance of staying in touch during difficult times and are offering our prepaid customers Free & Unlimited Digicel to Digicel Calls & SMS starting 5pm Friday 18th Decemeber,2020 and onto the next three days. Customers can dial *555# & choose option 4 to activate their Free & Unlimited Digicel to Digicel Calls.
1. Where can I get my Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS?
Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS is available by dialing *555# Menu and on My Digicel APP.
2. How do I get Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS on My Digicel App?
Customers need to Login to My Digicel APP. Go to the My Plans section off the APP select “Free Claim” and click on the “Unlimited Digicel call& SMS” bundle to activate.
3. How do I get Unlimited Digicel Calls and on *555#?
All Customer’s can dial *555# and select Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS by entering the corresponding number beside it, then pressing “Confirm”, to opt into the plan.
4. How will I know that I have been awarded my free Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS?
You will receive the below SMS for Free Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS.
5. What is the validity of Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS?
Bundle is redeemable as long as you have an active sim and is valid for 90 days.
6. Where can I see my Unlimited Digicel Calls and SMS bundle?
You can visit My Digicel APP or dial *130# to be able to see bundle balances.
7. Do the international minute bundle auto-renew?
Yes offers auto-renew with their respective time of bundle expiry.
8. Can I call Vodafone, Ink or TFL?
No, this offer is only applicable to Digicel Numbers in Fiji Islands.
9. Can I call ALL Networks in Digicel Pacific Countries, Samoa, Nauru, Vanuatu and Tonga, as the SMS I received says that these countries are also included in the bundle?
No, you cannot call Tonga, Samoa, Vanuatu, Nauru and PNG. Other calls to other non-Digicel numbers in these countries will be charged the normal international call rate for that country.
10. What happens when my Sim expires?
When the sim expires, you won’t be able to make any calls, can’t send any SMS, and if you have Data, you won’t be able to use it. However you will be able to receive calls and SMS.
11. If my sim is expired, how do I get it active again?
The only way to do this is to do a Top Up (minimum of $1). You can’t activate if you transfer credit or if you opt into a bundle
12. If my phone does not support the Digicel Sim, Can I get my phone unlocked for Free?
Below are the handsets, which are commonly unlocked free – mainly Samsung:
J1/ J1 Mini/ J1 Prime/ J1 Ace/ J2/ J2 Prime/ J5/ J7 Prime/ A3 & A5 2016/ S6 including models from 2018 down
This offer is available to all Digicel prepaid customers. The offer is only valid for 3 days and applicable to Digicel to Digicel calls & sms. Offer starts 5pm Friday 18th December & ends 24th December at midnight.