1. What is the Digicel CPL Watch & Win promotion?
The Digicel Caribbean Premier League (“CPL”) Watch and Win promotion (the “Promotion”) is a summer SportsMax app competition, which gives three (3) lucky winners the opportunity to watch the CPL final game (the “game”) live at the Brian Lara Stadium (the “Stadium”) in Trinidad & Tobago.
2. How long is the Promotion?
The Promotion will run from 8:00 p.m. on 9 September 2019 to 11:59 p.m. on 4th October 2019 (the “Promotion Period”) during customer’s respective local time.
3. Who can participate in the Promotion?
Only Digicel Prepaid and Postpaid customers are eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. How can I enter for a chance to win?
To enter for a chance to win, customers will need to: (a) Download the SportsMax app; (b) Register for the promotion through the SportsMax app banner as directed; and (c) Stream CPL crickect matches on the SportsMax app within the Promotion Period to earn entries.
5. How many times am I allowed to enter?
Customers can only download the SportsMax app once, but can register, watch and stream as many games as they want, each time earning entries, until the Promotion ends[JM3] .
6. What is the promotional prize?
Each winner of the Promotion will receive a package that includes:
a) Two (2) round-trip economy class tickets, for the winner and his or her companion, departing on October 11, 2019 from the airport of the country of the winner’s origin and returning on October 13, 2019 to the airport of origin. The winner and companion must make their own way to the airport of origin. Further, the companion must also be a customer of Digicel.
b) Three (3) nights’ hotel accommodation with double occupancy, for each winner and his or her companion, at a hotel in Trinidad & Tobago (the “Hotel”), to be advised by Digicel.
c) Ground transportation from Piarco International Airport (the “Airport”) in Trinidad & Tobago to the Hotel on arrival, from the Hotel to the CPL final game at the Stadium and back to the hotel on October 12, 2019, and from the Hotel to the Airport for the return trip to the respective winner’s home country, on October 13, 2019.
d) Two (2) tickets to the CPL final game on October 12, 2019 at the Stadium located in Trinidad & Tobago.
e) A daily stipend valued at Seventy-Five United States Dollars (USD$75.00) each, for the winner and for his or her companion.
7. How many winners will be selected?
A total of three (3) winners, each from a different country, will be selected across the participating Digicel countries. Each winner will have the opportunity to take one (1) companion with him or her.
8. Do I need a Visa to qualify?
All Digicel Prepaid and Postpaid customers are eligible to enter, however the winner must have a valid passport and United States of America visa [JM5] or its equivalent (the “Travel Documents”) to claim the prize. If the winner will be accompanied by a companion, that companion must also possess the same valid Travel Documents. All winners and companions must be 18 years or older.
9. What are the participating countries?
There will be three (3) winners selected across the participating countries, which includes Antigua[JM6] , Barbados, Cayman, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago and the Turks & Caicos Islands.
10. Is there an age limit on who can enter?
All winners and companions must be 18 years or older, and must present valid identification as proof.
11. If I am a winner but not able to fly on the day proposed can my ticket be reserved for a later date?
No. If the winner cannot fly on the proposed date, Digicel will offer the prize to the next person with the most CPL cricket games streamed.
12. If I am a winner but, for whatever reason, cannot go to the CPL final game can I give the prize to someone else of my choice?
No. If the winner is unable to make the CPL final game, the winner must notify Digicel of this immediately and Digicel will offer the prize to the next person with the most CPL cricket games streamed.
13. Can I stay beyond the designated return date in the Promotion?
Yes. But Digicel, or its affiliates, will not be responsible for administration and costs for the winner’s stay beyond the designated return date. All costs associated with the extended stay will be at the cost of the winner. The winner will also not be able to avail of transportation from the hotel to the airport if the winner stays beyond the dates allocated.
14. Can I take more than one (1) companion with me?
The prize is for one (1) winner and one (1) companion only. Costs and administration related to any additional companion(s) taken by the winner shall be borne by the winner and shall not be the responsibility of Digicel, or its affiliates.
15. How will I know that I have won?
The winner will receive a telephone call from a Digicel employee within three (3) business days after the day the Promotion ends. A maximum of three (3) calls will be placed to the winner between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., during customer’s local time. If no answer is received from the winner within the stipulated timeframe, Digicel will offer the prize to the next person with the most CPL Cricket games streamed.
16. When will winners be announced?
The selected winners will be announced on 6th October 2019 by 5:00 p.m. (the “Announcement Date”) local time[JM7] , via social media, press release and on Digicel’s websites.
17. When must I accept the prize?
When the winner receives the telephone call from a Digicel employee, he or she will be given the relevant Digicel contact information to confirm his or her acceptance of the prize. The winner must, within twenty four (24) hours of being announced as the selected winner of the prize, provide to Digicel proof of his or her Travel Documents and his or her companion’s Travel Documents, according to the rules and regulations of their country, to visit Trinidad & Tobago and necessary flight stops. If the winner fails to do so and/or the Travel Documents provided are not to Digicel’s satisfaction, Digicel will offer the prize to the next person with the most CPL Cricket games streamed.
Digicel shall not be liable in any way and for whatever reason, if in the event a winner and his or her companion are denied entry into the United States of America..
Additional Terms and Conditions
· In the event there is a tie in the number of CPL Cricket games streamed between customers within the same country, a raffle will be conducted to select one of those customers as the winner of the prize.
· Winners will be required to participate in planned publicity in connection with this Promotion. By entering thePromotion, the prize winner and companion consent to the use of his or her name, likenesses, images and/or photographs for any and all programming and/or publicity or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by Digicel or its agencies, without further compensation, throughout the entire world in perpetuity. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit his or her right to claim the prize.
· Winners and their companions will be asked to sign a release form[JM8] . Both the winner and companion will need to sign a copy and an electronic version to go along with their travel documents to Digicel within 24 hours after confirmation as winner for travel. Both the winner and companion will need to provide a signed hard copy of the release form to the Digicel representative in Trinidad & Tobago.
· Digicel will not be responsible for additional luggage costs or other costs associated with the winner’s and his or her companion’s trip except those costs stated at item 6 above.
- Winners[JM9] and companions are responsible for arriving at the Airport, as advised by Digicel, on time and according to the airline regulations to take the flight or ground transportation on time. If a winner and his or her companion miss the flight or ground transportation due to their own fault, the winner and his or her companion will be responsible for any additional costs incurred for alternate flight and/or ground transportation arrangements.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time vary the terms of the Promotion, to amend its Terms and Conditions, or to withdraw thePromotion. In any of these events notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to subscribers and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, Digicel hereby specifically reserves the right (but not the obligation) to award some other prize by means of a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up until the time of the impairment.
- In the extreme case that something happens during the trip Digicel, its affiliates, assignees and/or licensees will not be liable in case of any accident, illness or any similar situation that endangers the winner’s and his or her companion’s health or physical integrity, so participants understand, accept and release Digicel, its affiliates, assignees and/or licensees in this regard without limitation.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of any USSD code from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of a customer’s handset.