6. Can I activate more than one Quick Pick Prepaid Bundle simultaneously?
• Yes you can have more than one Quick Pick bundle active at the same time.
• E.g. You activate a Quick Pick 30 day and on day 30 purchase a Quick Pick 7 day.
• NB: If you have megabytes remaining from the Quick Pick 30 day bundle by the time the plan expires, the megabytes will then be rolled over to be used with the new 7 Day plan.
7. How can I check my bundle minutes and data?
• You can check your bundle minutes and data by using the MyDigicel app or by dialing *140#SEND and selecting the My Balances option.
8. Do the Quick Pick bundles auto renew?
• All plans will auto renew by default. You will receive an auto renewal SMS 48 hours and 24 hours before your plan is set to auto renew.
• The 1 day plans purchased DOES auto-renew by default. Before the plan is set to expire you will receive a SMS to opt out of auto renew. If you do not opt out of auto renew, the plan will auto renew.
• All auto-renewal/expiry notification messages give you the code to change the auto-renewal setting.
9. Will my bundle auto renew if I top up on the day of expiry?
• Yes it will. Plans set for auto-renew will renew on the day it is set to expire, provided you top up with the required credit to pay for the plan, prior to the plan expiring.
10. What happens if I do not have sufficient credit to auto renew the plan?
• If you do not have sufficient credit at the time the plan is set to expire/auto renew, the plan will still expire.
• Please note you will be required to activate the plan on your own via MyDigicel app or by dialing *140#SEND as the plan will NOT auto renew.
11. What happens if I do not cancel the auto renewal of my initial Quick Pick Bundle and choose to activate another Quick Pick Bundle?
• If you do not cancel the auto-renewal on your initial plan and purchase another plan, the new plan will be active and the initial plan will not auto-renew.
12. What happens when my data in the Quick Bundle is finished and I attempt to access data after?
• Once you have exhausted your bundle data in a plan and attempt to access data after this, you will be charged at the local Overage rate or you will have to buy another Quick Pick plan.
13. Can I use bonus credit or Credit advance to sign up for any of the Quick Pick bundles?
• No Credit Advance cannot be used to sign up for any of the Quick Pick Bundles.
• The promotion under which bonus credit is given will specify whether or not it can be used to purchase plans.
14. Conditions of Use
• The Quick Pick prepaid bundles are offered for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the Quick Pick Prepaid Bundles.
• Digicel reserves the right to terminate the Quick Pick Prepaid Bundles forthwith if in its sole opinion the plans are being abused.
• Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) the Quick Pick bundles being offered to its customer at its discretion.
• Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of its Quick Pick bundles. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of the Quick Pick bundles, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
Subject to the above, the standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions and 4G Terms and Conditions shall apply.