The recent privacy protection law requires us to collect your personal information as described below.
1. Personal information:
Any information that identifies you as an individual or is capable of identifying you. Such as ID Card-passport or drivers license.
2. How we use your personal information:
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government and law enforcement agencies' requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or our users and customers or to solve any customer disputes;
· for the management of traffic, your personal information may also be used for tracing nuisance or malicious calls and for emergency services;
· To validate you as a registered customer when using our services and calling our customer services;
· to tell you about functionality changes to our website, changes to our services or changes to our terms and conditions, to remind you about your customer benefits, and to advise you regarding the use of our services;
· to help us develop our offers, products and services and the layout of our website to ensure that our services are as useful and enjoyable as possible;
· to contact you to invite you to form part of our consumer panel or research groups about our products and services or third-party products and services;
· to prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud and misuse of or damage to our services or networks and to prosecute those responsible, to defend our rights or property or to protect the rights and interests of our customers and users;
3. Sharing and disclosing your personal information
We may share your personal information with:
• fraud prevention agencies;
· law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and public authorities;
· emergency services;
· our trusted business partners for research purposes, to identify and understand general consumer trends and to understand prospective or actual purchasers, sellers or partners and their advisers if we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise re-organize our business.
4. How long do we keep your information
The period we keep information varies according to what the information is used for. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
5. Security and protection of your personal information
We do our best to protect your personal details and other information about your account because we want you to feel completely confident about using our services. We will review our processes and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, accidental loss and/or destruction. Sometimes we use other organizations to process your personal information on our behalf. We don't allow them to use this information for their own commercial purposes and they have to follow our strict instructions and comply with appropriate security measures. We store all your account details and other such information on secure servers, adhering to all applicable legislation.
6. Our promise
· Value the personal information entrusted to us and make sure we respect that trust;
· Be open with individuals about how we use their information and who we give it to;
· Make it easy for individuals to access and correct their personal information;
· Keep personal information to the minimum necessary and delete it when we no longer need it;
· Have adequate safeguards in place to prevent the loss and/or unlawful processing of your personal information; and
· Check that we are living up to our promises and report on how we are doing.