WHAT IS ONLINE TOP UP & HOW DO I USE THE SERVICE?
1. What is Digicel Online Top Up?
The service allows customers to go to the Digicel website and top up any Digicel prepaid number.
This service can be accessed by going to the Digicel website https://online-top-up.digicelgroup.com & logging in.
2. How do I create an Online Top Up account?
To create an account, follow these simple steps:
- Enter your order details e.g. the recipient number and the top up amount
- Complete the registration form
- We will send an activation email to your email address
- Click on the activation link in the email
- After clicking on the link, your account is activated and you can sign in
- When you've signed in this will take you to the Review Order page. Complete your order by entering your card payment details
- Your Top Up is sent instantly to the mobile phone!
3. What is needed to use Digicel Online Top Up?
Customers will need:
- An active Digicel Online Top Up account.
- A valid credit or debit card MasterCard, VISA, Amex, Diners, Discover or PayPal account
- An active prepaid Digicel number
- A valid email address
4. Can minutes (credit) be sent to any Digicel prepaid number worldwide?
Yes. The service is available to all Digicel territories below:
Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada, Bonaire, Haiti, St. Vincent, Barbados, Curacao, El Salvador, Suriname, Bermuda, Nauru, Guyana, St. Lucia, British Virgin Islands, Tonga, Panama, Antigua, Cayman, Samoa, Anguilla, TCI, Dominica, Fiji, St. Kitts & Nevis, FWI, Aruba, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu
5. How do I use the Online Top Up site from my mobile?
In your mobile browser enter: https://online-top-up.digicelgroup.com. This will automatically redirect you to our mobile optimized website. Please remember to bookmark this page for easy access when topping up via the mobile site.
6. Why is my email address required to register and use the service?
The email address is used as a part of the customer care and identification processes, so that you can be contacted if there are any difficulties using the service.
7. Why am I required to agree to your terms and conditions?
This is a part of the policy to protect your privacy and security and the terms of service is used to protect your rights.
8. Why has my Top Up failed?
Here are the main reasons why your Top Up may fail:
- Your bank may have declined the payment
- There may have been a problem processing the payment. In this case, please contact Customer Care (contact details are on each page of the website) or try again
- You have hit a limit on number of transactions.
- The recipient number is invalid