1. The following terms and conditions apply to the Digicel service (“XtndMe”) and by activating the XtndMe service, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
2. The XtndMe services advances to the Customer top-up allowing the Customers to stay connected make calls, test message and use data for two (2) days, when they have an account balance of less than BMD 1 and meet other terms and conditions.
3. The XtndMe service is available to eligible Digicel Prepaid Customers only (‘Customers’).
4. The offer will become available to Customers from October 21, 2015 until terminated or withdrawn by Digicel at its discretion (the “Validity Period”).
5. XtndMe Top-up rules:
a) Customers will receive an SMS directly from Digicel with instructions on how to access the XtndMe service;
b) XtndMe service allows the customer to get two (2) days of unlimited local calls & texts plus 50MB of data at zero upfront cost when they are out of credit (account balance is less than $1) and have the immediate need to use their phone. To activate the XtndMe the Customer must dial *147#;
c) Tourist sims users cannot make us of XtndMe service;
d) Each XtndMe service is valid for 48 hours;
e) Customer can only request one XtndMe service in a 48 hour period and must have paid off their previous XtndMe balance before opting in for another; and
f) BMD 5.00 will be charged for each XtndMe service activation. This amount is automatically deducted from the Customer’s next top-up. Customers who have not paid the outstanding BMD 5.00 fee cannot request another XtndMe service.
6. XtndMe service is not transferable;
7. XtndMe repayments can be made from regular top up methods (EPIN, EMIDA, Online, Top Up App & Kiosk).
8. Digicel reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to vary the terms and conditions of this offer, to amend its Terms and Conditions, or to withdraw the offer. In the event of Digicel giving notice to Customers of any such changes to, withdrawal or cancellation of the offer, it shall suffice for Digicel to give Customers notice via messages to Customer handsets or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
9. The general Terms and Conditions governing the relationship between Digicel and Digicel FLEX Customers remain applicable in addition to any other terms and conditions of use of any of Digicel’s other services including but not limited to Digicel’s data service and Prepaid Calling plans.