The following terms (“Seller Terms”), apply to your use of any commerce service (each, a “Seller Commerce Feature”) we make available for you to display, facilitate the sale, lease or rental of, or sell, lease or rent goods or services to users (each, a “User”) on or through Bip Products, including Facebook Pay.
Section 1: Product Listings and your use of Seller Commerce Features
- We may display product or service listings shared by you or on your behalf (“Product Listings”) or other content, data, or information shared by you or on your behalf (together with Product Listings, “Seller Content”) on the Facebook Products. Your use of Facebook Business Tools will continue to be governed by our Bip application.
- Your Seller Content and use of Seller Commerce Features must comply at all times and we do not take any responsibility in the trading of goods.
- You are solely responsible for the contents of your Seller Content (including description, price, fees, tax that you calculate, any required legal disclosures, and any offers or promotional content) and agree that such Seller Content will be true, accurate, and complete.
- You are responsible for displaying any sales, privacy, or other terms or other information or disclosures related to your Seller Content that you want to apply to your interactions with Users. Any such terms, information, or disclosures do not bind us and may not conflict with these Seller Terms and our other applicable terms and policies.
- Bip do not charge for this service, we simply match buyers and sellers everything else is on the buyer and seller.
- We may offer to fund promotions, discounts, and other incentives (“Funded Incentives”) directly to Users to encourage engagement with Product Listings or Seller Content. You acknowledge that our use of Funded Incentives does not alter your obligations under these Seller Terms.
- From time to time, we need to test improvements to our audiences and delivery systems, which could impact how your Seller Content is displayed or your use of Seller Commerce Features or other services. Our testing is designed to improve the effectiveness of your Product Listings and Seller Content. We reserve the right to test when we believe it will be beneficial for Seller performance.
- Any tools we provide in connection with Seller Commerce Features, including tools to allow you to view information about past transactions or to calculate default shipping rate, tax rate, or other data, are provided as a convenience only and you use them at your sole discretion and risk. We may change the functionality of any of these tools or cease providing them at our discretion. Additional terms may apply to such Seller Commerce Features.
- You are responsible for any defect or non-conformity and complying with any recall or safety alert with respect to any product related to your Product Listings. You agree to immediately remove any Product Listing upon issuance of any recall or safety alert or allegation of infringement of intellectual property rights with respect to products relating to your Product Listings.
- We are not responsible for managing, paying for, or fulfilling any sales or customer service or warranty service, managing returns, or accommodations in connection with your use of a Seller Commerce Feature. Any guidance we provide regarding price for products is informational only and optional.
- We may allow Users to post content, including ratings and reviews, related to you or your Seller Content. You understand automated software may be used to present more useful ratings and reviews to Users. You may not submit or cause or allow others to submit illegitimate ratings or reviews.
- You may only use Service Providers in connection with the Seller Commerce Features if they act on your behalf and are bound by an agreement to protect User Data at least as much as is required under these Seller Terms. A breach of these Seller Terms by any of your Service Providers will be deemed a breach by you. “Service Providers” means anyone who directly or indirectly provides services to you or to third parties on your behalf.
- You may not in any circumstances use the Communication Tools for marketing purposes. You may not engage in direct email marketing to Users unless the User has opted into receiving marketing emails from you.
- These Seller Terms do not create any partnership, joint venture, franchise, sales representative or agency relationship between you and Facebook or an exclusive relationship between us.
- If a buyer or seller issue arises, we may resolve such issue by considering your and the buyer’s performance history and the specific circumstance when we apply our policies. We reserve the right to enforce such policies in our discretion in the interest of finding an equitable solution.
Section 2 - Payments
The following terms apply if you use a Seller Commerce Feature that allows Users to initiate payments to you:
- Your payments will be processed by a third-party payment processor with whom you have a direct relationship, in accordance with their terms of service, and not by us.
- Section 3 - Refunds
- Except as expressly provided in the Seller Policies (as applicable), you are solely liable for any refunds issued on your behalf in connection with the Seller Commerce Features. You authorize us to access, use, and interact with your payment processor about the Seller Commerce Features on your behalf, including with respect to authorizations, captures, refunds, cancellations, and the execution and monitoring of activity related to the Seller Commerce Features. You also authorize us to receive data from your payment processor to allow us to determine chargeback rates and refund rates for all of your transactions.