How much time do I have before my old Pick Data+ Talk plan is no longer available?
- If your old Pick Data +Talk plan was purchased before the new Pick Data+Talk plans listed in the tables above took effect on August 13th, 2018, it will continue until its expiry date.
Can I activate a Pick Data + Talk now?
- Yes, you can activate any of our newest Pick Data+ Talk plans listed in the tables above via My Digicel App or by dialing *246#.
Will my data rollover?
- Unused data from your Pick Data + Talk plan will rollover once you purchase a Pick Data+ Talk plan within 24 hours of expiry of the previous plan. Maximum amount of data you can rollover is capped at 15GBs.
Can I activate a Pick Data + Talk plan on my BlackBerry device?
- No. The Pick Data+Talk plans are only available on Android and iOS devices. Blackberry devices are not compatible with these plans.
Will I incur charges once my data is finished and my plan is still active?
- The standard out of bundle rate of BBD $0.61 per MB will apply.
Where can I call with my Pick Data+ Talk plan minutes?
Pick Data+ Talk plan minutes can be used to make calls to the following destinations:
- Local Digicel Mobile Minutes
- Digicel To Local Digicel Mobile numbers
- Other local minutes
- Digicel to Flow/Ozone mobile numbers and landline numbers (including Digicel landline numbers)
- Anywhere Minutes
- USA mobile and landline numbers
- Canada mobile and landline numbers
- UK landline numbers
- Mobile numbers on Digicel networks in the following Caribbean territories (Excluding Haiti, Cuba and Jamaica):
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands