The staff of Digicel, Newcom, its advertising & PR agencies, Dealers, Distributors and sub-distributors and their immediate families (brother, sister, father, mother, daughter, son) are not eligible to enter.
What is the Digicel’s “Supermarket Spree” Text Competition?
• The Digicel’s “Supermarket Spree” Text Competition gives all Digicel customers a chance to win great prizes by participating in the competition.
Who is eligible to enter this promotion?
· All Digicel customers, including postpaid, prepaid, dual and hybrid customers are qualified to participate in the promotion.
What is the promotional period?
· The promotion begins at 12am on Wednesday July 1st, 2020 to 11:59pm on Friday, August 7th, 2020.
How do I enter the promotion?
• You may enter by texting the word MYDIGICEL to 6161, you will be entered in the Digicel’s “Supermarket Spree” Text Competition. There is a $2 charge to enter for the competition. You will then receive a text message advising of your entry in the competition.
Welcome to the Supermarket Spree. Text MyDigicel to 6161 for your chance to win a shopping spree! $2/text.
• Prizes are shown in the table below:
No. of Winners
$10,000 grocery shopping spree with Carlton Su10. permarket
Am I able to increase my points and rank in the competition?
• By Texting “MyDigicel” to 6161, you will be able to get more chances in the competition. Each text to 6161 will be at a cost of $2. The below message will be sent to subscribers phones:
You got an entry in the Supermarket Shopping Spree game. The more you text, the better your chances are to win a shopping spree! $2/text.
How are the prizes selected?
• One customer will be randomly selected at the end of the promotional period.
• The Grand Prize is awarded on Monday August 10th, 2020 at 12pm to the customers who was randomly selected.
Do I get an entry for each response sent from 6161?
• Subscribers can text in “MyDigicel” to 6161 to accumulate more entries.
• Note: Each text to 6161 will be at a cost of $2.
Is there a cut off time for Grand Prize entries to be received?
• Yes. All entries must be received by 11:59:59pm on Friday, August 7th, 2020.
When will the Grand Prize winners be selected?
• The winner will be selected on Monday August 10th, 2020.
How often am I allowed to enter?
• You are allowed to enter as often as you wish.
How will I know if I have won?
• If your entry was selected you will be contacted via phone by a representative from Digicel.
What if I was called, but I missed the call?
• In order to win the prize you are required speak with the Digicel representative.
• If the call is unanswered then the attempt has failed. A failed attempt includes calls that are unanswered, calls that go to the voicemail or if the phone is turned off.
• Two (2) attempts, within an hour, will be made to contact each customer that is chosen.
• If all two (2) attempts fail, then another potential winner is selected.
If I was contacted and won where do I collect the prize?
• You will be required to collect your prize at the Digicel office located in Barbados.
If I was contacted and have won, how long do I have to collect my prize?
• You are required to collect your prize within 30 days of being contacted.
What do I need in order to claim the prize?
• You are required to take with you the following items
A Government issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license or national voter’s ID)
The phone with the SIM for the winning number that was used to enter.
Am I allowed to enter if I am under 18 years of age?
• Yes. Persons under 18 years are allowed to enter.
What do I do if I have won and I am under 18 years old?
· Juveniles (under 18) winning must be accompanied by parents/guardians in order to claim prizes. All winners must present the winning phone number called as well as a valid national Government ID, in order to claim their prizes. Parents/guardians should present a valid national Government ID as well as the child.